diez | where we first met

{a|n; slight hint towards adult themes at the start. thanks for the support, lovelies x 💕💕💘💘👼🏼👼🏼}

ava
naia terminal one

"Welcome po sa Pinas ulit, Miss Sullivan!" The immigration officer cheerfully welcomed as I sashayed across the airport, placing my sunglasses on.

Back to life, back to reality

At least she's happy.

I retrieve my baggages from the carousel, cautiously circling around it during the process, watching around for Anzar. I managed to stay away from him for more than 13 hours by switching seats with a guy intolerant to babies.

Back to life, back to the present time,
Back from a fantasy

"Ava? Ava where are you? Let me fix this," I hear Anzar from a distance, "Ava, don't make me do this!" He exclaims out loud whilst other travellers give him questioning looks.

He continues, sighing, "You've forced me," he gives an innocent puppy look, running away with the last of my luggage.

"Anzar, ugh!" I shout whiningly as I sprint after him.

"Look who's running now," Anzar smirks as I scowl at him, about to call the security over.

He gives a shocked expression, whilst I grab my belongings and scram, far far away.

Too weak for me, Anzar.

I'm stronger than that now.

vixie

I'm back in the story!!! And I'm feeling all the creative juices flowing back in my brain!!!

There I was, aware of Ava's hopefully non-revenge filled arrival, hiding in the bush, binoculars on, looking through the airport window. Just as per usual.

And then, BOOM! Anzar steals Ava's luggage to get her attention, but Ava isn't having any of it today. She distracts Anzar, takes all her belongings and sashays through the doors, seemingly stronger.

I love it!!!

I sprint and scare Ava from behind, giving her a start, "VIXIEEEEEE!!!" She over exaggerates, as I resist her hug.

"How was Tenerife?" I ask, giving a salsa dance gesture.

"Apart from the fact that I was dragged there in the first place, met Anzar again who can't be trusted, found out that Darren might end up guilty for something which I think now he didn't do and the fact that he is now a complete douche, it was great!" Ava replies sarcastically.

"One good thing did happen though, right? With Darren? *wink wink*," I tease, noticing Ava's flustered yet cheeky expression as I raise my eyebrows in shock. Something good did actually happen and my tricks worked!

"Oh my gosh!" I continue, "Naughty naughty!" I exclaim, and squeal, afterwards leaping and laughing.

"Forget it, I don't even know what to think about him, and Anzar, and that!"