siete | isla de los sueños

{a|n; warning!!! mild language towards the start - you have been WARNED. <3}

All good things must come to an end.

'Yan ang sinasabi nang mga broken-hearted.

Kahit gaano kasaya 'yung time mo na kasama mo siya, mauubos 'yung oras na 'yun at wala ka nang magawa kung hindi mag hintay, para lang umasa.

Feeling mo na babalik sila, at 'yung oras na sinayang mo para sa kanya, maging worth it. Dahil naniniwala ka na mahal ka niya. Pero hindi eh, walang ganyan tao na katulad ni Prince Charming.

Oo nga, walang perpektong tao dito sa mundong ito, pero alam ko at alam din mo na umaasa ka na meron isang lalaki o babae, out of 7 billion people, na magmamahal sayo habang buhay.

Sana ganon, pero mahirap mag sayang nang horas para lang sa wala. Alam mo 'yun?

Here's my advice - time can heal a broken heart, yet it can also break a waiting heart; don't forget - accept. It will come if it comes, but always remember - hard work will blossom the fruits of your labour.

ava

"Bye bye mamimiss ko po kayoooo!" I shout from the window of the car, as I say my final goodbyes to my family before we head to the airport. I'll miss the UK, it will always be home - the same as Germany, and the Philippines.

"Thanks, Ava. I know that you kinda hate Darren seeing as you went to weird measures just to hurt him...but you still helped with the movie, or was that part of the plan too?" Vixie babbles, as I turn to eye her briefly, and then I lean my head on the window again. It's raining.

Everyone knows of my extreme plans to meddle with Darren's feelings, even mom and my siblings; all that matters now is that it's all over, and I've learnt to trust Darren, and that I should just accept my jealousy and give in to Evangeline.

She won. I hope she's happy now.

"Gasp! Wait...silence means...nevermind, don't answer my question!"

london heathrow airport (lhr)

We arrived at the airport, checked-in, went through security, and now all of us wait at our gate, taking us directly to the Philippines, except Darren, who's staying in Canada.

As soon as Darren comes back with Pret A Manger food for all of us to devour, everyone gets up from their seats to say goodbye to him, his gate already being announced.

Settled down and focused on their breakfast, no one takes notice that I haven't said goodbye. Darren takes advantage of this, dragging me all the way to his gate, which isn't to Canada.

"Run away with me," Darren urges me, as he holds up two tickets bound for Tenerife.

I repeat repetitively the scene in my mind of his lips moving, as my body stands rigid, my brain attempting to contemplate his words.

"Darren, I thought we were done! Hindi mo ba maintindihan 'yun! Tapos! Terminé! Terminado!" I explain to him, tired of all the s*** he's put me through.