cuatro | do you trust me?

a|n; quick note — majority of the things i include in my stories i research, and some i just place in since i think it fits in with the story; okay? okay. read on! ily all ❤️

ava

5:34am in the morning. I put on my hood from my grey hoodie, cold and waiting for Darren and Vixie.

I shouldn't have woken up early. I knew they were going to be late anyways, why did I bother? Why am I allowing myself to be with Darren all the time? This whole 'revenge' plan isn't working at all. But, I know if I back out now, Vixie will make such a huge tantrum. I guess, she's relying on us. After all, it's been years since the last movie was made. People want more, and business is business.

22 minutes later. Nothing! No one! I wish I was crawled up in bed still, sobbing whilst singing to my go-to playlist.

Lightbulb! Speaking of playlists, I take out my headphones and go on Spotify. Hmm. There's "Ava Breakup", "Ava Loves", "Ava Tunes", and "Ava and Darren's Faves". Sigh. What's in that playlist anyways?

In utter disgust, I cringe, going through the songs for what seems like the first time in a century.

ava + darren's faves

Woah! Would you look at that! No surprise that Darren himself would dominate this playlist

Sigh, he and I did love these songs however.

We're gonna be alright
Hey
We're gonna be alright
Oh yeah, oh yeah
We're gonna be alright

Hala! Talaga bes? We're not gonna be alright, never.

Baby, don't you know
All o'them tears gon' come and go

Yes, I knew that tears come and go, thank you very much! Next song please!

Iwas tignin at pilit ng ngiti

Okay! Change of playlist!

Just before I switch to "Ava Breakup", I faintly hear a squeaky voice, almost like a mouse.

"Why did I put myself through this!" She mutters. Finally! Vixie!

I turn around to see a drained Vixie, appearing lifeless and, upset. It's rare to see Vixie like this; she's usually so happy and energetic.