Northside Party

Siren’s POV

Copper and I were on our way to the party but had to stop for gas. While Copper was filling up the tank I went in and bought some condoms. I always like to be prepared, I don’t want to be like my mom who probably got pregnant as a teenager then realised she couldn’t raise twins. I walked back out to Copper who was waiting on the moped, I threw her the box, she caught it with a smirk present on her face. “Shall we split it as usual?” she asked. “You know it.” Copper ripped open the box and split the contents, 10 for her, 10 for me. We mounted the moped and drove off to the party.

When we pulled up the street, the place looked deserted apart from one house at the end which had its lights blazing and people spilling out onto the front drive. Copper pulled up next to the curb and we got off. “Right,” she said, “We’ll take a taxi home, don’t drink anything you haven’t had on you the whole time and call me if anything gets weird.” I nodded and hugged her she always reminded me of these things before we ever entered a party, I did the same for her, I watched out for any creeps and sorted out the ones that were to gropey. But Copper didn’t need to worry about me, enough had happened to me before that nothing could ever be worse. You see I lost my virginity young, I was never one of those girls who thought it was something special, although I did want my first time to at least be nice. However, it happened at one of the wilder parties I had been at. I was 11 and not yet friends with Copper and my other friend Stone. Stone looked out for me too. He was great like a brother, we had hookedup a couple of times but it always felt kinda weird. Anyway at this particular party I accepted a drink from an certain good looking stranger, he told me his name was Brad but I don’t know if that’s true. I woke up about half and hour later, to find Brad inside me. I could’ve freaked out and shouted rape but instead I just lay there.

I walked into the party and into the bathroom straight away. The tub was filled with different cans and bottles. I picked up a beer, snapped off the cap with my teeth and went into the kitchen. I heard a few hi’s as I passed, from people who were regular partiers like me. I acknowledged each one. In the kitchen I found Arielle. I positioned myself on her right. “So Arielle, who’s been catching your eye?” Arielle was a friend, well more of an acquaintance but we always played the same game at parties. We sought out the guys with girlfriends and decided to see if they were faithful or not. Most weren’t. “Well there’s that black haired guy over there.” I followed her eyes and landed on someone. “The one with the muscles?” I asked. She nodded. “Good choice, go get your kill.” Arielle smirked at me and pranced off to start flirty.

The party had been going for about an hour and currently I was in a game of shots. I was of course winning. I had eight in the time that the other players, mainly buys, had only had 4 or 5. I could feel myself getting very drunk I wasn’t a lightweight buy any measure but my size meant that I couldn’t drink as much as I would’ve liked to. I caught the eye of a guy across the room, he was staring at me or more at my boobs but I knew this look I had seen it 3 times already tonight. Two of those three got what they had wanted, the other one I just teased. I excused myself from the game and stalked over to the guy. He seemed pleased, I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs.

One of the rooms at the end of the corridor was free. I pulled him in a pushed him up against the wall. He crashed his lips onto mine. And I made quick work of unbuttoning his trousers and pulling down them and his boxers. “What’s your name?” the guy against me asked. I rolled my eyes, he didn’t care. “Amy.” I replied. It was the one I always used. I never saw the guys I fucked ever again, so they didn’t need to know my name. It made things to personal.

I got on my knees and started to suck at his length. It didn’t take long before he came in my mouth, I swallowed with a grimace. “Come on Amy.” The guy pulled me over to the bed, pushed me down and leant over me. I pulled a condom out of my clutch and put it on him. Then he started pushing into me.