Breakup

Oh my god, I'm so sorry for not updating at the weekend. I was going to finish this chapter all my teachers decided to be assholes and dump homework on us right before the holidays. anyway sorry this is really short but my Christmas holidays start tomorrow which means loads of time to write! yayy! anyway I hope you like this wee bit. Remember to vote, comment etc. I really appreciate feedback, helps me know people don't think its shit lol! anyway I should really shut up now cos i'm rambling. ENJOY!!!

----------------------

Ben’s POV

I had made my decision, it doesn’t matter what I have to do, I’m going to get Siren back. I loved her too much to do nothing. I had to make some changes though. So before I called Siren to set up a coffee date I called Hannah and asked her to come over.

About twenty minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Hannah, “Hey baby.” She said and went in to kiss me, but I dodged and it landed on my cheek. Hannah pulled back confused, “Hannah, come inside, we need to talk.” We both sat down on the couch, after being silent for a couple of minutes I finally worked up the courage to tell her what I needed to. “Hannah, I wanna break up, in all honesty I thought I loved you but I don’t. I love someone else.” Her face fell and tears started pouring out of her eyes, “It’s that whore isn’t it? It’s Siren!” Hannah choked out. “She is not a whore.” Hannah looked at me like I was mad. “Really, Ben? How could you be so blind? Siren is a fifteen year old girl, who has sex with guys probably twice her age, she has a son and is engaged yet she still cant keep her dirty little fingers off you. Siren pretended to love you, fucked you and the left with another guy. Cant you see she is just going to hurt you!” After her rant, Hannah got up and stormed out of the house.

It was true; Siren had done all those things. But there had to be a reason behind them and I wanted to find out. And she wasn’t going to hurt me again, not after I saw the regret in her eyes when she apologized.