chapter 3

Back with the others...

"Okay, kitty, for the hundredth time..." a redheaded girl picked up a dark blue cat and forced him into an inflatable swimming pool and made him take a swim in it, but he didn't seem to want to take a swim.

"Get back here, kitty!" the human girl pulled the cat and made him get into the pool against his will.

"Get back here, Buster!" Mo's voice called out.

"You are really becoming a pain in the cotton tail!" Cherry ran after the blue bunny.

"Yeah!" Atticus added.

Cherry, Atticus, and Mo stopped a moment to catch their breath. Babs then spotted the swimming pool and decided to use it against Buster.

"Perfect!" Atticus smiled.

"This'll soak him." Cherry laughed at the use of the pool.

"Hey, Hippy Hop, that's my pool!" the girl glared at Babs.

"Oh, this won't end well for the girl." Mo smirked.

"Oh, you want this pool?" Babs asked the girl.

"I do, I do, I do, I do, I do!" the human girl glaed and stomped her feet like a spoiled brat.

Babs then slammed the pool on top of the girl which then allowed for the dark blue cat to escape from her at last.

"Well, you gave it to her." Mo and Atticus smirked.

"Boy, did I?!" Babs laughed.

"Now come on, let's go get Buster." Cherry said.

Babs laughed wickedly as she ran. There was a lazy looking dog who seemed to follow them.

"I have a bad feeling I might know where she's going to get some more water." Mo said.

"That's a great idea!" Babs laughed.

"Ooh, I think she's gone off the deep end..." Cherry sounded worried.

"Babs, let's just calm down." Atticus smiled nervously.

Babs then went further and further as she went to a water valve above a place called 'Acme Dam' and twisted and turned it.

"Babs! Please calm down! This is going way overboard!" Mo called out.

Babs just laughed as she had flooded Acme Acres.

"Run!" Cherry screamed.

"Don't worry, we'll just turn into--" Atticus said beofre he then remembered that Drell took their magic away. "Oh... Right..."

"But he just took away our magic; won't we still have our mermaid forms since our magic might not be connected to them?" Mo asked.

"It's hard to say..." Atticus was nervous about taking that chance.

"Good point." Mo said before she started to run with him.

Cherry ran with them. "RUN FOR IT!!!"

And where the huge water flooded the town. Cherry, Atticus, and Mo screamed, then suddenly gurgled as they were splashed from the water.

"Are you guys okay?" Buster asked as he ended up on top of a substitute raft as he drifted in the water with them.

"How are you not wet?" Mo asked.

"Just climb aboard." Buster laughed.

Babs, Cherry, Atticus, and Mo then did as told.