chapter 10

Byron flew them to a swamp ground and was now tuckered out.

"Oh, Atticus, your medallion got all wet..." Drell took off the boy's Equestrian medallion.

"Yeah, why?" Atticus asked. "Is that a problem for its magic?"

"It can be," Drell said. "Aw, great, I have to get Skippy to fix it up."

"Uh, we don't have time for that, those things are coming to eat us!" Cherry sounded panicked.

The others ran off the other way.

"Come on, Cherry!" Drell grabbed Cherry by her hands and pulled her to run.

"How can water ruin a medallion's magic?" Mo asked.

"I dunno, but it used to happen to me all the time," Drell said. "I guess just isn't used to that sort of physics."

They kept running and running and had ended up with the killer who was in the Pig family car and he had a chainsaw with him. Hilda let out a scream in distress. Mo soon let out a scream as well and where it caused the psycho killer to cover his ears. The others covered their ears themselves as that scream was a lot louder than anticipated.

"Looks likes our screams are louder here." Atticus said while his ears were covered.

"Dang, Mo!" Cherry cringed.

After a while, Mo stopped screaming as Atticus lifted up the tree close by and used it as a bat on the psycho. The psycho killer grunted and groaned.

Atticus then whacked the killer like he was a softball as he used the tree as a bat. "Batter up!"

And where it sent the psycho killer flying into space.

"Phew!" Atticus wiped his forhead.

"It's out of the park!" Drell announced like a ball park MC.

"Okay, I think now is a good time to get back home." Buster said.

"Buster, I never got a chance to tell you--" Babs started.

"Shh," Buster stopped her. "I feel the same way."

"Is he being sincere?" Mo smiled.

"I think so." Atticus hoped.

They were going down one path and ended up going through what was known as a plot hole and they were flowing through it. They then flew through and passed through their home.

"It's Acme Acres!" Buster pointed out.

"Look, I can see my house!" Babs pointed with a smile.

As they both landed with the others, including the possum kid and Byron, they landed in front of Acme Looniversity.

"We're back!" Mo cheered.

"Whewie!" the possum boy stood up. "I sure got a lot to learn about cartoons."

"Yeah, yeah, that'll be great once school starts." Babs said.

However, a dodo like creature came out from the school building and it was 7:00 and was the first day of school. Babs and Buster's classmates and fellow students then rushed over to the school building which meant that summer was over. Patch, Sabrina, Penelope, and Plucky soon appeared as well.

"School's starting already?" Buster couldn't believe it.

"Way to go, Huck Finn!" Babs complained. "We spent our entire vacation down river! Summer's over!"

"Yeah, but I couldn't think of a better way to spend it, Babs, then to be with you." Buster said before getting down on one knee and kissing the back of Babs's hand.

And where this caused Babs to think that Buster was being serious. "Really...?" the pink female bunny asked as her ears made a heart shape.

Buster then squirted her with water again.

Babs then growled and chased after Buster into Acme Looniversity.

"Oh, dang, I'm gonna get me some 'edumacation'." the possum kid smiled as he followed after them into the school building.

"Well, we can go now." Drell said.

"What were we supposed to learn on this adventure?" Cherry asked.

"Ah, I just wanted ya to have some fun," Drell chuckled. "And don't worry about your summer back home, time goes by quicker here, so you still got some vacation time back home... Good thing too, cuz your parents would've killed me, Sabrina."

"How's that?" Sabrina asked.

"Your parents wanted to spend the summer with you, sweetie." Hilda smiled to her niece.

"Aw!" Sabrina smiled.

"And there's also something else going on back home, isn't that right, Drell?" Hilda asked firmly.

"There is?" Drell asked.

Hilda zipped to him with clenched teeth and shaking fists.

"Oh, yeah, there is!" Drell smiled nervously.

"What? What's going on?" Atticus asked.

"It should appear that your crystal powers are spreading across the land." Hilda told him.

"Is that bad?" Penelope asked in concern.

"Yes, it is," Atticus nodded. "It must have happened while I was angry with Drell."

"Yes it is." Atticus nodded. "It must have happened while I was angry with Drell."

"I'm sorry, but you did send us on an adventure after we were let out of school." Atticus said.

Drell sniffled.

"Stop that, you're a terrible faker..." Atticus said.

"Dang..." Drell then stopped and crossed his arms.

"Now come on, we better hurry." Hilda said before releasing the rest of the magic to the group.

The others were instantly energized back with their magic and they were now all brought back home. There were crystals all around the town since Atticus had left, but not by his own choice. The moment they got there; Atticus could see he had to work fast.