chapter 8

Fifi, Johnny, Drell, and Hilda were now at a big and fancy movie theater.

"Vill you sign my photo now?" Fifi asked Johnny hopefully.

Johnny chuckled. "Are you always so needy?" he then asked which made Fifi feel guilty.

"I am just minutes away from punching that jerk straight to the moon." Drell said.

"Oh, Drell..." Hilda sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I've seen this flick 100 danggum times, Shirl!" Fowlmouth's voice was heard as he dragged the loon girl behind him. "You'll love it!"

"Oh, no... Why?" Drell sighed out of annoyance.

"Pretend you dont see him." Hilda huffed.

"Agreed." Drell nodded.

FIfi smiled widely to Johnny while he just had a smug smirk on his face. Hilda rolled her eyes at that, finding Johnny to be a bit obnoxious. Drell then stuck his tongue out playfully and wrapped his arms around Hilda's waist. The worst of all was that Fifi had to pay for all the food.

"Hold me back." Hilda snarled to Drell as she looked like she wanted to hurt Johnny for treating one of his most loyal fans like this.

Drell began to hold his wife back so then she wouldn't hurt Johnny because soon karma would do its job on the male skunk.

"Don't worry, Hil, he'll get his just desserts soon."

"Soon ain't comin' soon enough!" Hilda sneered.

Drell began to whisper to her of what would happen to Johnny and where it caused Hilda to smirk as she seemed to like the way that the male skunk was going to get punished.

"How soon until it happens?" Hilda smirked.

"I promise, it's worth the wait." Drell smirked back.

Soon enough, Fifi had her hands full with food and drinks. Fowlmouth was jumping up and all around as the lights were being dimmed and the mvoie was about to start.

"I always hated that rooster." Drell said.

There came a hand with a magic wand on the screen. The audience then panicked and ducked down instantly.

"Why are they ducking down?" Hilda asked.

"Trust me, you're better off not knowing..." Drell stayed on the ground and pulled her down beside him.

Many other audience members wore masks and helmets as they looked terrified of the promo screen before the movie would begin. Drell soon conjured up earplugs for the two of them. The two then squeezed each other's hands as the screen nearly exploded. Soon enough, it was safe for them to stand up. As they did, Johnny walked ahead while Fifi was following after him with her hands full of the movie theater snacks.

"Hello, are we putting on a little weight, sweetheart?" Johnny teased Fifi, though it seemed more mean than friendly.

Fifi smiled anxiously and handed him the popcorn.

"Uh, pick out all the unpopped kernels, they'll chip out my caps." Johnny then smugly told her to do.

"Just stay calm, just stay calm." Hilda told herself.

Johnny then complained as the movie started with a fisherman. Hilda didn't even hold Drell back as he was going to want to get rid of the annoying rooster.

'Not sure who's more annoying, the rooster or the skunk..." Drell mumbled.

"My vote is on the rooster." Hilda said.