chapter 5

"Come back, Kitty, you'll get a sunburn!" Elmyra called as she chased after her cat at the beach.

The purple skunk was on her way inside the Acme Resort Hotel with Drell and Hilda deciding to go along to keep an eye on her.

"This can't end well." Drell said.

"We should't let this Johnny Pew break her heart though..." Hilda said. "I mean, when I was with the Belgian Count during our break-up, he made promises to everyone, even Zelda!"

"I promise to make him pay if he does." Drell said.

"Oh, Drell~" Hilda smiled dreamily.

Drell smirked to that and flexed his arm for her. Hilda sighed dreamily as she felt his muscles.

"By the way, Skunkette, what is your name?" Drell then asked.

"I am Fifi le Fume," the purple skunk introduced herself. "Or I shall be known afzhter meeting zhe skunk hunk of my dreams, 'Madame Johnny Pew'."

"Uh-huh, sure." Drell nodded.

Fifi smiled in excitement and determination to meet the skunk of her dreams.

"Poor dear..." Hilda sighed. "I haven't seen someone that hopelessly in love with someone famous since Beethoven got his big break."

"Indeed." Drell nodded.

"You were always the guy for me..." Hilda said, then smirked slightly. "Though, that Orville Wright was kind of a babe."

"Oh, really?" Drell smirked.

Hilda smiled shyly and blushed. "Yeah..."

"More than me...?" Drell stroked some of her hair behind her ear and whispered lustfully into her earlobe. "I think our time together last night tells me a different story than the invention of the airplane, Hilda Spellman~"

"Come, come." Fifi said.

Drell and Hilda looked to each other, then followed the young female purple skunk. And where they went to the manager so he could tell them where the famous skunk was.

"Um, excuse me, we're looking for a Johnny Pew for this little lady." Hilda said for Fifi.

"Yeah." Drell nodded.

"Oh, oui, oui," Fifi agreed. "I am here to get Johnny Pew's autograph. He is my favorite movie star Skunk Hunk."

The man then kicked Drell, Hilda, and Fifi right out of the hotel and made them land on the beach face-first.

"You're not giving up, are you?" Drell muffled to Fifi.

"No, but zhis may be a bit more difficult zhan I imagined..." Fifi shook her head out of the dizziness.

"Something about her reminds me of myself when I was younger..." Hilda giggled to the young skunk's determination.

"Funny, I was just about to say the same thing." Drell smirked to her.

"What shall we do next?" Hilda asked Fifi.

"Ve shall go incognito." Fifi replied.

"Where's Cognito...?" Hilda asked.

"I think she means we're going to go in disguise." Drell said.

"Oui, oui, monsieur." Fifi nodded to him.

"Oh, I knew that..." Hilda smiled sheepishly.

"Uh-huh, sure you did." Drell smirked.

Hilda smiled sheepishly with a small giggle.