Jealousy

I woke back up around 10 Mark wasn't dressed he was still in his pajamas and on snap chat.
I watched him "If you took any pictures of me your dead"I laugh "R.I.P. Mark" he smirked.

my eyes widen and I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone rushing to Marks story "She likes cuddling (cutie😏💕)" and it was a picture of my head on his chest.

"Mark I look like a potato and if Hunter sees this he will freak out"I looked over at him

"You look cute" he smiled

I rolled my eyes "Thanks"I went to pull out my hair tie and it was stuck in my hair curse my thick hair.

Mark noticed my struggle "Need help there?"

I nodded trying to pull it out of my hair,he pulled me in front of his lap and grabbed my hair brush off my night stand,he lightly started brushing my hair until all the tangles were gone,it was pretty cute when he did that.

He pulled the hair tie out and brushed all of my hair back and he made a French braid,it was actually pretty good!

He took a picture and showed me "better?" He laughed ,I nodded "where did you learn how to braid like that?"

"I have a 17 year old sister"he laughed

"Impressive" I turned to him

We stared at each other for a second,honestly I was looking at his lips they were so pink and they were so tempting.

All of the sudden he leaned  closer to me
And kissed me,I kissed him back,but when I pulled back he held my face and kissed me once more.

It was so perfect,maybe even better then Hunter's,I blushed looking down as soon as it was over.

Marks POV

Yea I kissed her,it was amazing,best one I've ever had,I swear this girl was perfect,I've always had a small crush on her but now it was way bigger,I had to ask her out before it was to late.

I decided I'd go to Pandora and get her a promise ring,I'd ask her out with it.i told Maddie I had to go because sister wanted me to go out to dinner with her and her boyfriend,she agreed and we both got dressed and her Mom and her and Kenzie took me home.

After she left I ran up to my sister and told her everything,she was happy she liked Maddie ,she was such a perfect girl,but she agreed to take me to Pandora,I grabbed my wallet out of my room and we went to the mall (Pandora is in the mall).

I walked in and looked around,then I asked for promise rings,the lady showed me a lot of them ,until bingo I found the perfect one,Maddie's favorite color was grey because "it went with everything" as she told me before.

I picked out a Silver ring with grey gems Encrusted around it with a queens crown,it was perfect,because Maddie was my queen, the lady put it in a box and in a little bag .

I planned to ask her to dinner and buy her  flowers and ask her ,tomorrow night.

Maddie's POV

I wasn't really doing anything today,Hunter came over and was mad about Marks snapchat,I didn't even care really,he tried kissing me but I pushed him away.

He was furious, "Maddie keep treating me like this you'll regret it."

I kind of already regret it "Okay."

"Why are you afraid of me?"he asked while looking at you

"You hurt me multiple times and call me bad names,your a "Bad boy" and I'm a "Good girl"
It's not meant to be,I screwed up by catching feelings for you,Do you know how much you mess with my head?"I felt my eyes getting watery I wasn't sure why...I'm to emotional.

He stared at you "That really hurt Mads" he said sadly

"Hunter you hurt me emotionally and physically almost everyday,now you know how I feel"I crossed my arms

He just left "Talk to me when you think things out" he smiled and walked out.

Just then I got a text from Mark, he asked me if I could go out to dinner with him and his Family tomorrow night,I said I'd love to

Which I would but he told me to wear something nice like a dress or something

I just agreed and said see you tomorrow .

I went on Instagram and liked some pictures and edits from my fan pages and blocked and reported all the hate pages of me I could find,also I talked to my bestie Alexis,we face timed and text and everything else then she came over.

I haven't  told her about cutting yet,I told her everything else and she was already shook up
So I waited to tell her in person.

And I did,she was frantic and freaking out,that's why I love her she cares about me so much,but I told her I wouldn't do it again and we talked and watched Netflix till we went to bed,she was such a blanket hog ugh...

A/N

Sorry I just realized that I forgot Hunter's POV ,next chapter I promise 😉
I know this sounds like a Mark fan FIC RN but next chapter or the one after it'll be all Hunter 😉