Slapped?

Hunter's POV

I woke up to see Maddie still laying on my chest sleeping soundly,oh gosh she was so adorable.

I ran my fingers through her soft hair,she slowly woke up after a few minutes,she sat up "I love it when you do that" she said quietly,just smiling into the distance.

"I know" I sat up on the bed and hugged her,I tickled her stomach slightly ,she began laughing and squirming around

"stop it" she laughed and grabbed my hands

"Ok ok,sorry" I kissed her cheek and got up I only had on sweatpants,I don't wear shirts to sleep,Maddie already knew that though,I'm pretty sure she's ok with it.

She stared at my body for a while looking me up and down "enjoying the view?" I raised an eyebrow and laughed

"I never  really payed attention to your body before..." She tilted her head "...your hot" she stood up and walked over to me.

"Oh?thanks" I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso,she knew what I liked.

I carried her to the living room,only Jacob was awake.I sat Maddie down next to me on the couch.

"Awe aren't you two cute" Jacob laughed and glared up at us from his phone.

"Your cute two don't worry"Maddie said and smiled at him

He smiled back "Hm thanks" he blushed slightly.

I looked at Maddie,giving her a stern look.she just sighed and rolled her eyes.

I grabbed her hand and led her back to the bedroom,I closed the door behind us and looked at her "Why did you call him cute?"

"He is,I just wanted him to feel good about himself I guess?" She gave me that cute sweet smile.

"He is?so you like him?"I rolled my eyes

"um no,you really need to control your jealously." She said annoyed

"Whatever"I sighed

"Hunter don't even you drama queen"she laughed

"Don't call me that"

"I'll call you what I want" she glared at me

"Don't."I said frustrated

"Do you always have to be a jerk?and complain about my every move and cal-"she stared.

I slapped her,not hard,but not lightly either,just hard enough to make it tingle her cheek.

She stared at me,coldly,it was like she was staring threw me.Oh .my god what did I just do.

I went to hug her ,she shoved me away "don't touch me" she crossed her arms

"I-I didn't mean to hurt you...I-It just happened" I entwined your fingers and held her hand.

"I...I..I guess I can forgive you" She sighed running out of the room

I really didn't mean to hurt her,I don't know what happened my body just...took control?just like how when I used to bully her,I didn't really mean to hurt her,it just happened.

A/N

Wow 1.35k reads :) love ya guys ,sorry for the short chapter,I'll make a longer one later,or tomorrow