L.A.

Hunter's POV (sorry I forgot about other POVS for like 5 chapters 😂😂)

I actually did feel bad about bringing Maddie into this,but I couldn't stay away from her,it was literally nearly impossible.

But since I shot Connor,he's after us so I can't let her leave yet,I'm actually not sure what I'm going to do,but I hate to think this but I have to let her go,I can't date her,I never can,I can't put her in danger like that,look what I've already done,basically killed her best friend,not purposely but I still did,almost got her killed,and I still can't think of leaving her alone.

Gosh Hunter what is this girl doing to you,she is so innocent and cute.I just smiled while driving,but I can't show her affection yet,she needs to understand to listen to me when things get serious like that.

My thoughts got cut off by the "Welcome to California" sign,I drove to L.A. Where my uncle lives,we'd be fine there,my cousin's Jacob and Weston were there.

When we got there I picked her up bridal style,she was still hugging onto my sweater,it was cute,but I walked in and Immediately Jacob and Weston ran down "Wow what have you been doing to this girl" Jacob laughed.

"Ha ha so funny"I laid her down in the guest room we were staying in.

I closed the door and walked out,I immediately ran into Weston "Awe Hunter's going soft"he laughed

"Ahh yes I'm totally going soft,that explains the whole reason being here right?" I said sarcastically

"Let's not talk about this right now" Jacob laughed and went out side,we all went and played football for a while until my Uncle Kyle got back.

Then we were just playing the X-box until Maddie came out in my sweater and plopped down next to me resting her head my on shoulder.

I smiled "so I'm growing on you?"

"I guess you could say that"she laughed

"Well,good morning sleeping beauty" Jacob laughed.

"Oh ,this is my cousin Jacob,my other cousin Weston is upstairs"I glared at her

"Nice to meet you"she smiled at Jacob

"Well damn Hunter how did you manage to find a gorgeous,smart,and nice girl?like if things don't work out between you two,call me"
He winked at Maddie.

"Sure thing" she smirked

"Nope to bad she's all mine"I hugged her tightly

"Ok ok,he gets the memo,you don't have to suffocate me with a hug for him to get it"she pulled away.

Maddie's POV

Hunter is already jealous of Jacob and all I did was say "Sure thing"...I can already tell this is going to be a long week.

I looked around "so where's your uncle?"

"Oh my dad went to work,he works until like 4 AM,so you'll have to meet him tomorrow."

I nodded and started walking upstairs

"Where are you going?" Hunter asked

"To meet Weston?" I walked into Weston's room and shut the door.

He turned from his desk,it looked like he was editing a YouTube video "I'm guessing your Maddie?" He smiled

"Sure am" I sat next to him

"Your so pretty,Hunter was right"he laughed and looked back at his MacBook

"Thank you" I blushed slightly "so what are you doing?"

"Editing my next YouTube video"

"Oh I thought so"I watched him move clips around

"If Hunter is every being a jerk,tell me,you can stay in my room,I have two beds"he smiled

"Oh,sure thank you that's so sweet" I stood up

"Where ya going?" He closed his MacBook

"Oh back downstairs,Hunter gets jealous easily"I laughed

"Trust me I know" he followed me down stairs and we talked a little laughing

"Don't get to up close and personal,Maddie is my girlfriend"he glared at us then back at the flat screen

"We know" we said at the same time,making us laugh

"Looks like you found a need bestfreind?" Jacob laughed looking up from the game

"Maybe,just maybe" I smiled.

Weston's POV

Crap,I'm totally already falling for Maddie,if Hunter finds out he'll kill me,oh god.

I invited Maddie outside to just hang out,she told me about how she was in gymnastics and dance ,she showed me a few backflips and front tucs and turns and stuff.

After, we went into the treehouse and we sat in the bean bags up there and turned on Netflix on my IPad,we watched Orange is the new black, ah finally someone in my house who enjoys the same things I do.

Man this girl was perfect.after awhile we saw the sun setting,so we went back inside,Hunter already looked mad but honestly me and Maddie didn't care.

I went to bed and Maddie went to bed with Hunter.

Maddie's POV

As soon as we walked into the room Hunter slammed the door.

"So,how did your date with Weston go?"
He glared at me annoyed

I took off his sweater and my shirt (tank top under it)and kicked off my shoes.

"Hunter,Weston and I are just friends,settle down,remember,I'm yours ,only yours?" I smiled

I knew he liked it when I said that so I just did sometimes to make him happy.

"Ok I'm convinced" he laughed and laid down

I went and turned off the light and laid next to him

"Mine" he whispered in my ear pulling me close to him

I nodded and cuddled up to him falling asleep.

A/N

HOLY FUDGE MORE THAN 1,5 K READS?URUJDJD IS THIS REAL? OH LORD..THANKS EVERYONE..

Btw do you guys like it when I use different POVS in the same chapter?