The breakup.

-TIME SKIP 2 WEEKS AFTER THAT DAY-

Mark and I were kinda drifting apart because he was on the TLG tour and I had non-stop dance classes because of my competition coming up.

Yet Hunter came after every practice and helped me when I was sore,maybe me and Mark were just meant to be best friends.

I FaceTimed Mark and told him how I felt.He said he felt the same,so in conclusion we broke up,but we kept are rings on,we decided we could still promise to be best friends,so that's what we did "Love you bye"I said before closing my MacBook.

I called Hunter and told him,of corse he was happy,I could only feel like he was a drug,no matter how many times I try and get away or how much trouble he causes me,in the end he helps me and I love him more than anything.

After awhile,I got a phone call ,it was from Marks mom,"Maddie get to the hospital right now!Marks here!ill explain when you get here!" I just dropped the phone and starred off.

"What if this is my fault?" I whispered to myself before grabbing my phone and sprinting down stairs,my mom was at work so I just left a note incase she came home.

I had Alexis's mom take me,I was crying,when I got there I got out and told her thank you and sprinted in to find Marks parents.

They sat in the waiting room "WHAT HAPPENED?" I said panicking and pacing around the room.

"Maddie settle down,He was at a meet greet,but when he was walking to the limo, someone in a car hit him"

I immediately started bawling and freaking out

"I need to go see him I need to go see him I need to go see him" I kept repeating until his mom sat me next to her

"Maddie you need to calm down,we aren't aloud to go in yet everything will be fine"
She patted my back

I took a few deep breaths "what if he's not ok?"

"Then they'll do what they can to make him better"

"Then what about the guy in the car?"

"They are working on finding him Maddie,calm down"

I sat there waiting and waiting and waiting.

Until finally like 2 hours later we were aloud in

I ran in and sat bye him,holding his hand.

"I love you" I said as tears still ran down my cheeks

"Don't cry Maddie,I love you too"

He fell asleep quick and his hear beat went out.

"NURSE NURSE" I screamed not letting go of his hand

She ran in and started hooking stuff in.

I stood there "You can't leave you promised" I connected our rings while I was crying

"Maddie you have to come out now" his mom looked at me

"But-but he promised" I looked at my feet.

She pulled my wrist and we left the room,I didn't feel alive,I felt limp and dead.

"Maddie he will be fine,he's just going threw shock" I saw tears roll down her face

I couldn't handle that I said I needed some fresh air,I walked out and sat on a bench next to the building.

I took a few deep breaths "what if he dies?"I thought to myself.

I saw someone walking up to me,it was Hunter
"Alexis told me everything"he sat next to me.

I sat there while he hugged me tightly,there was to much going on I couldn't comprehend anything at the moment.

"Hunter what if he's not ok?"I cried and hugged him tightly

"He will be fine."he rubbed my back

Me and Hunter walked back in the Hospital.
Marks parents were crying pretty hard,"don't worry he'll be fine"I smiled

"No Maddie he's not fine." His mom said while crying

"What do you mean?"
I stood back up

"He-he's gone"

I looked around everything was blurry I felt my legs get heavy as I walked,I fell down,I fainted.everything was black.

CLIFFHANGER

A/N

Whoops cliffhanger,what is happening ugh my story is so.idek