Chapter 2: Paris' duo work with Superman & Wonder Woman

As Chat Noir made his way to the Eiffel Tower, he spotted Ladybug and followed her until they crossed paths near the Agreste mansion.

"Nice to see you M'Lady. If only it was under nicer circumstances" he flirted.

"Nice seeing you too, Cat. But right now, we need to rescue Chloe before it's too late!" said Ladybug.

As Shock Wire was about to harm Chloe, Cat Noir extended his staff to push Shock Wire to the side while Ladybug managed to free Chloe from the cage.

"LADYBUG, I knew you'd come to save me!!!" said Chloe while hugging Ladybug.

"That's...nice, Chloe. But right now, hang on so I can get you to safety," said Ladybug.

As Chloe hung onto Ladybug's neck, Ladybug used her yo-yo to swing Chloe to safety. Cat Noir was occupied with Shock Wire as she threw electro-blasts at him. When Shock Wire had the advantage, an energy form of a butterfly appeared over her face as she heard Hawkmoth's voice.

"Do it now! Take Cat Noir's Miraculous; the ring, NOW!" said Hawkmoth.

"I'll be taking your miraculous after you're cooked, Cat Noir," said Shock Wire.

"Not likely. Haven't you heard? Us cats have 9 lives," said a confident Cat Noir.

Ladybug came back and used her yo-yo as a shield to dodge Shock Wire's attacks. After dodging Shock Wire, Ladybug wrapped her yo-yo around Shock Wire's legs and made her fall. But Shock Wire used her powers to cause some of the Eiffel Tower's metal to fall, but Ladybug managed to dodge them.

"It's OVER, Ladybug! And, once I'm done with you & Cat Noir, I'll have the power to get revenge on Chloe Bourgeois," said Shock Wire before siphoning some electricity from nearby lampposts & cars.

As Ladybug & Cat Noir were about to attack, a golden lasso appeared & was wrapped around Shock Wire. When Ladybug and Cat Noir turned to see who it was, they saw a member of the Justice League behind them.

"Need some help, you two?" said Wonder Woman smiling.

"WONDER WOMAN?!?!" said the superhero duo.

Shock Wire used her powers to transfer some of her power to electrocute Wonder Woman. Pretty soon, Shock Wire was free, but Wonder Woman survived the attack. As Shock Wire was about to deliver an electro-blast to Wonder Woman, another member of the Justice League came and shielded her.

"Sorry, but it didn't even hurt," said Superman smiling.

"AND SUPERMAN?!?!" said the superhero duo, yet again astonished.

Superman used his ice breath to buy them some time to come up with a plan.

"Thanks for the help back there," said Ladybug.

"I take it by both you & your partner's facial expressions that you know who we are," said Wonder Woman.

"Of course. Who wouldn't know about 1 or 2 members of the Justice League?" said Cat Noir.

"Point taken. And you two are Paris' superheroes no doubt," said Superman.

"Yes, but right now isn't the best time to talk seeing as how Shock Wire is about to break free from the ice," said Ladybug.

"So, who exactly is Shock Wire, & why was she after that blonde girl you saved?" asked Wonder Woman.

"Her real name is Lila, and she's been akumatized," Cat Noir explained.