Chapter 11 : Mr.Malfoy's Apolgy

Carter's POV
I opened my eyes to see I'm in the Slytherin common room asleep on the couch with Draco asleep on the floor. I groan and sit up. The last thing I remember was being in the hospital wing with Draco and hermione after they told me about their prank on me. I hear pecking on the window and look over.

Draco's eagle owl was pecking at the window with a letter strapped to his leg. I open the window And let him in. He flies to Draco's side and waits for him to wake up.

"Draco!"I yell his name and he bust awake

"I'm up! I'm up!" He yells yawning and rubbing his eyes.

He notices his owl and grabs the note from its leg And unfolds it. His eyes brows furrow in confusion.

"It's for you" he says handing me the letter.

I slowly unfold it and read it in my head

Dear Carter
I know what I have done is wrong and I wasn't thinking when I did it. I want you to know I had no intention on hurting you and Draco. I care deeply for both of you, he's my son and your like a daughter to me. I didn't just write this to tell you I'm deeply sorry I am for hurting you and Draco, I am also writing you this because it's about your grandmother. She's sick Carter, the doctors say she will make a full recovery though so there is no need to worry. I hope you will forgive me and I will update you on your grandmother if anything changes
~Lucius Malfoy

"Well what's it say?" Draco asked

I put the letter down on the table to think over the things I just red. I know that Lucius loves Draco and I was extremely shocked when I found he had beat him the way he did. Normally he just slaps or yells. I know Lucius loves Draco and I guess I'm like a daughter to him so of course I forgive him.

My grandma was my only family by blood and the only family I had left next to the Malfoy's. But he had said that she would be fine so I didn't worry. I hadn't noticed that Draco had snatched the letter and that there was a part for him at the bottom. He smiles and puts down the letter.

"I'm sorry about your grandmother, I'm sure she'll get better fast" he says sitting on the couch.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him sitting next to him

"I don't know" he says looking around.

I looked at the clock and Yelp.

"What's wrong?" Draco asks

"It's already dinner time!" I yell "we slept through the whole day?! How is that even possible!?" I was freaking out.

Draco's POV
"Carter! Calm down!" I yelled as she started to panic

"We'll get in trouble!" She yelled. I noticed she was hyperventilating.

"No we won't! We'll just tell Dumbledore we slept in, alright?" I say grabbing her by her shoulders.

She takes a deep breath and smiles

"Alright" she says and I smile

Carter's POV
After Draco manages to calm me down. He sits on the couch and closes his eyes.