chapter 3

-Here we go again-

"Did you feel that" Lauren asked softly.

"You- you mean the..tingles?" Camila questioned. She didn't know what that feeling was but she liked it.

"Yeah camz. Did you like it?" Lauren asked bashfully.

"Yes laur that was amazing. I'd like to do it again" Camila said blushing leaning in to give the girl another kiss but her mom rushed in her room.

"Mija" Sinuhe, Camila's mom said not even talking to Camila she was talking to Lauren.

"MAMII" Lauren screamed before jumping into sinu's arms.

Camila rolled her eyes. She swore her mom loved Lauren more than she loved her but that's not what bothered her. What bothered her is that her mom had horrible timing. She should be kissing Lauren and Lauren should not be hugging her mom.

"Mija. You look frustrated" Sinu said finally addressing her daughter. That's because she was. Sinu looked between her daughter and Lauren. "Oh no mija am I ruining a moment for you" sinu said worried.

It was completely normal for the girls parents to tease the girls as if they were lovers.

"Mami. Can you please make us some encaladas" Camila asked nicely.

"Sure mija." Sinu said not even thinking more about the "moment" for the girls. She just assumed camila was honestly hungry because..well she always is hungry.

Sinu left the room closing the door swiftly. Camila ran to Lauren reattaching their lips.

"Oi laurser what the hell was that" Dinah said shocked. While Alana slowly made her way out of Camila's arms.

"I was just helping her" Lauren said softly.

"So mila is your girlfriend?" Alana asked confused.

"No baby momma was just helping her get the guy away." Lauren explained to the small child.

Alana nodded her head in understandment but she didn't really understand. She just pretended to.

The tension ran over the group like a fright train. Normani cleared her throat awakardly "So um..let's go get pizza?" She said trying to get the tension out of the group.

"Pizzah" Camila said putting her hand in the air.

"Pizzah" Alana said jumping up giving her a high-five. That must be "their thing" Lauren thought.

"Oooo mommy can I have what Camila has" Alana said looking at the pizza funny. She's never had any other pizza toping outside of pepperoni.

"What's that yellow stuff mila" she said looking at it with her head tilted to the side much like when a dog is confused.

"It's pineapples" Camila said to the small girl.

"You can put fruit on pizza" Alana screamed in excitement but looked at lauren like she had deprived her from her whole childhood.

"Yes you can" Camila said laughing.

"Can I get it mommy" Alana asked putting on her best pouty face.

"Yeah baby let's go" Lauren grabbed her daughter's hand walking to the front counter.

"So Camila" Dinah started until she got rudely interrupted by ally.