chapter 8

-I was here-

"I dont want the baby Lauren" Camila repeated for the 4th time this week.

"Quite frankly I don't care you not killing our child" I said smiling cutely at her knowing it was gonna irritate her.

"It's not our baby. It will never be OUR baby it's me and Austin's baby and I don't want anything with austin expecially not a small white dot" she yelled.

"You mean a child" I said plainly. "It's not just a white dot on a black screen. It's a living breathing life. It's a miracle from God Camila why can't you see that"

"It's karma" she said slowly.

"It's a blessing" I said kissing her lips softly.

Dear God please don't let her take our child. Please give her the strength to get though this with a light heart and a blessing hand. Please show her the miracles in a child. The sounds of cries at 4 am. The small hand that fists around one finger. The first cry your baby screams in that room full of doctors showing life. Please don't let her take our baby.

7 months later (sorry homes😂)

Lauren's pov:

"I swear to God I'm gonna fucking kill you" I heard the younger Cuban yell.

"Camila shut up" I yelled back getting Alana ready for school.

"No Lauren I'm gonna fucking kill you" Camila repeated glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully "Camz baby I promise to get your ice cream when I come back from coffee with the girls" I said brushing Alana's hair giving her a piece of banana bread since Camila says the smell of cinnamon upsets her stomach.

"Nooo Lolo you were supposed to get it last night" she whined as Normani came in the room grabbing a piece of banana bread.

"You'd think after all these months she'd stop doing Alana's hair in the kitchen" Normani said biting into the bread.

"Normani shut up why are you even here" I asked annoyed. Camila and Dinah graduated 5 months ago and Normani moved in with Dinah and Camila moved in with me and Alana.

"Well for your information I missed you my little pale friend so..here I am" she said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her "Yeah right you and Camila probably talked shit about me for not buying her ice cream"

"Stop cursing" Alana scolded.

"Big girl mija" Camila said giving Alana a quick peck on the lips.

"Camz hurry so we can go" I said waiting for my beautiful girlfriend to get dressed out of her tank top and sweetpants.

"I am fucking dressed" she said angrily slapping the back off my head and going to the car. Pregnant women are so dramatic. I wonder how bad I was when I was pregnant with Alana.

Alana rushed to her black Booster seat and I rushed to the drivers seat while Camila waited for us in the passenger seat. Alana looked right and me and Camila looked left. "All clear" me and Camila said at the same time while Alana saluted us "same here" She said.

"Hi tori" Camila said greeting Alana's teacher.

"Hey mila yall headed to the coffee shop with the girls" Tori asked.

"Of course and I know we usually bring your coffee and muffin on Monday but dumbass didn't get me ice cream last night so she's forced to do it after coffee" Camila explained and tori hit me in the back of my head.

"Dumbass" Tori said laughing.

"We're gonna see if one of the girls can bring it to you. Is that okay" Camila asked the now 1st grade teacher. She said she was ready for change but I think she just wanted to be stuck with Alana for another year.

"Yeah that's fine mila" she reassured my beautiful girlfriend.
-------
-----

"Mila, laur hi guys" ally squealed. Her and Troy got married and few weeks back and she just returned from her honeymoon and this was the first time we were seeing each other since she's returned 2 days ago.

We hugged the girl tightly..well I did Camila squeeze her with her boobs and arms arching her back so her stomach wasn't touching ally. That way she could squeeze ally as tight as she wanted.

"I cant want to pop this child out" she said laughing "I miss my koala hugs" she said pouting.

"Well you have what a month left" ally asked as we sat at the familiar table.

"3 weeks" she said excitedly.

"Guys" Dinah said nervously.

"What" we all said in unison well besides Normani.

"So um you know me and mani have been together for almost a year and while that was all good we both wanted more--" she started and then camila cut her off while me and ally just looked at Dinah and Normani in disbelief.

"You guys are breaking up" Camila said angrily "You can't break up your my otp stan. What the fuck dinah"

Dinah and Normani laughed loudly.

"God no. We're...we're having a baby" she said excitedly. We were all quiet.

"Urm- urm" Dinah said nervously.

"OH MY FUCK HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU" Ally yelled causing us all to laugh at the fact that she just said 'fuck'.

"2 months" Normani said smiling widely.

"Awww I can't wait can you imagine it baby were gonna be Aunt mila and aunt Lo instead of momma and mami" Camila cooed.

I nodded my head excited "Are kids are gonna grow up together aww. Ally get pregnant." I said seriously.

"Oh my just imagine Alana is gonna be ally cause she's the oldest and Minah and norminah baby is gonna be me and Cheechee cause they're gonna be the same year." Camila said excitedly. Just as quick as her excitement came it left. I heard something dripping on the floor and I noticed Camila's sweats covered in liquid.

"Come baby we gotta go to the hospital" I said panicking. "Dinah can you please go get Camila's over night bag it's right by the front door" I said grabbing Camila's hand and leading her the the door.

Dear God maybe I'm being a little dramatic considering Camila is only 3 weeks early but please..please don't take my baby

A/N Minah is what they call the baby as a joke that camila would name her after her otp.