Chapter 6

-That's my girl-

Sexual content that I got from tumblr

"Camila" Lauren said as she called for the girl.

No answer.

"Camila" she said louder. She decided to surprise Camila for there 3 year and and half anniversary. Weird right but they made it a half year closer to 4 and Lauren wanted to take her Girlfriend on a date.

She walked upstairs to her girlfriend's room opening the door smiling. "Hi baby" she said but her smile faltered and the single rose fell out of her hand. "Camz" she said heart broken at the sight of the naked girl on top of the captain of the football team. Keaton.

She knew it was only an amount of time before Camila knew that she wasn't good enough for the brown eyed girl. And here she was.

"Lauren" Camila yelled begging for the green eyed girl to hear her out.

"Did you mean it" Lauren asked softly. Her lip was quivering and her hands were shaking the older girl was trying not to cry but she knew she would fail.

"I meant that I love you but I didn't mean that you weren't good enough. You're more than good enough you're perfect you're beautiful. You're amazing. I'm sorry for what I did all those years ago. I really love you laur. I've never stopped" Camila said her eyes filled with tears but she wouldn't cry. If she did Lauren would think she was playing victim and she wasn't.

"Show me.." Lauren whispered slowly leaning into Camila's body suggestively. They both ran quickly upstairs laying on the bed roughly kissing each other.

Camila's pov:

"Are you wet for me, Lauren?" I question, a small moan escaping her lips, as I unhook her bra and toss it aside along with her shirt.

She nods her head, a moan of approval escaping in reply. I duck my head down, my lips latching onto one of her nipples, already hard and waiting for my tongue to swirl around them. While I'm happily giving her breast the attention they want, my hand creeps down her stomach and into her pants, past her panties to feel her.

"So wet for me." I answer my own question, pulling her shorts down her legs and her panties afterwards, leaving my pretty friend completely naked. Soon, I get off Lauren, looking at her naked body in appreciating. I tug my own shorts off, and of course I'm not wearing panties either (underwear isn't my thing).

Hooking one leg under hers and the other over, I look at her for approval before I push my hips into hers, the feeling of her wet vagina against mine was sensational. We both moan, and I begin to roll my hips at a steady pace, our clits rubbing together.

"Fuck, camz" Lauren moans out, soon matching the rhythm of my hips and we're scissoring in sync. She grabs onto one of her breast, massaging it while one of my hands finds her head and tangles my fingers in her hair, giving it a light yank.

"Keep fucking me, Lolo." I whine out, continuing to rock my hips against hers. The continuous stimulation I'm getting from our clits bumping together is causing a quick orgasm, and I can feel it bubbling in my stomach.

"I'm so close." My hip movements are becoming sloppy, and I slip a hand between our legs to apply extra pressure to Lauren's clit until I can feel her stopping her movements completely, and orgasm rushing through her moments before mine comes. Still, I don't stop moving as I ride out my high, messily moving my hips against hers until we're both shaking from the after effects of the orgasm. I untangle myself from Lauren, and she flops down onto bed, soon joined by me.

"I'm so happy Normani took Lana out" she said laughing reattaching her lips to mine.

"Camz" she said trailing her fingers tips up and down my sides.

"Yes baby" I asked kissing her on the forehead.

"I love you to." She said cuddling into my side while we drifting into a soft slumber.
--------
No pov.

"Eww what the fuck" the girls heard a very loud and very obnoxious voice waking them out of their sleep.

"Dinah? What the hell dude" Lauren whined sitting up slowly careful not to wake the tiny girl beside her.

"Me what the fuck? No you what the fuck! What the hell are you and mila cuddling..naked..in your bed" Dinah said wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

"The real question is why are you looking at me and Camila cuddling naked in my bed" Lauren said as she arched her eyebrow at the taller girl.

"Well I must say Lauren you have a nice body" Dinah said playfully.

"What was that" Normani said popping out of no where ready to slap her girlfriend on the of her head.

"Just complimenting Lauren on her body" Dinah said.

Normani looked at the sleeping naked Camila and ruffled haired Lauren, also naked and decided to tease Lauren as well.

"Oh..you do have a really nice body" Normani said winking at the green eyed girl.

"Fuck off. She's mine" Camila said finally 'waking up'.

"Oh my gosh are yall dating now" ally said appearing out of now where.

"What the hell. Why is everyone just popping up to see me and Camila naked" Lauren whined. "Next thing you know troy's gonna come bouncing in asking for a threesome"

"NO ACTUALLY I'M GOOD HERE LAUR" she heard troy yell from the hallway.

She groaned "Oh my God. Get out!" She yelled at the girls.

"No need to be pushy" Dinah said laughing but left with the 3 girls and a waiting troy.

Lauren turned her attention to Camila. "So are we dating now?" She asked curiously not knowing what to tell ally when she asked again.

Camila nodded her head. "We are" she kissed Lauren passionately running her finger through her hair. They pulled away at the same time and smiled.

"I love you camz"

"I love you to lolo"
-----
---

"So you and mila are dating now?" Alana asked looking in between her mom and camila.

"Yes baby. Are you okay with that" Lauren asked softly.

"Duh she's so much funner then you" Alana said laughing and she hugged Camila. "And I'm sorry for being mean to you the other day mila"

Camila only hugged the girl back smiling at her apology.

"Funer isn't a word mija" Lauren pointed out to the 5 year old girl.

Alana only rolled her eyes. "See what I mean camila. No fun"

Camila laughed "trust me baby I know"

Lauren rolled her eyes at the 2 girls pretending to be mad but she looked at the cute smile Alana had plastered on her face and the goofy grin on Camila's. She hoped she wasn't making a huge mistake by letting Camila back into her life and introducing her into Alana's.