One.

"Ashlynn, Toby, it's time for bed. I know I let you stay up past your bed time, but mommy and daddy are going to be home soon and we don't want them to know you're still up, right?"

I've been babysitting for Gerald and Diana for about 6 months now, and it's by far the best job I've ever had. I absolutely adore Ashlynn, who is 9 and Toby, who is 7 and they look so much like their father, Gerald. Gerald, whom also likes to be called G. He is 6'5 and always has is dark brown hair slicked back. He dresses like he his straight out of an 80's movie with a black or white shirt on, a leather jacket, and black pants. He is so intense, sometimes I feel like I can hardly breathe around him.

As I tuck Ashlynn in she gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Ari." She whispered softly.

I smiled. "Goodnight, Ashlynn."

I shut the door and move next door to Toby's room.

"Ari?" He whispered.

"Yeah, it's just me." I chuckled.

"Oh thank god! I thought you were daddy.... or even worse... mommy." he sighed in relief and put his hand on his chest.

I tuck him in and lean in for a hug goodnight as I hear the front door slam shut.

"Goodnight Toby." I whispered quickly and ran out of the room, quietly shutting the door.

I ran into the bathroom and comb my messy brown hair out with my fingers before exiting and jogging to the kitchen where Gerald and Diana stood. Diana, who is 5'5 but add on like 5 inches, because of her heals, who standing there cross armed, bitch faced, as usual.

"Are you just NOW putting the kids to sleep?" she spat at me.

"N-no." I chuckled nervously. "I was just checking up on them."

G stood there, staring straight at me, a small smile crept on his face when I noticed.

"Well, your job is done, are you thinking of, um, I don't know, getting out any time soon?" She screeched with that annoying god awful whiny tone of hers.

She flipped her long blond hair out of her face and snickered. Getting offended when G didn't.

"Yeah, um, I just need my pay.." I whispered

"Oh My God!" she yelled. "Gerald, get her fucking money so she can get out. I'm tired of smelling cheap perfume and desperation." She walked out of the room, clanking her heals the whole way.

G grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket and and smiled, exhaling air a little to form a chuckle.
"As always-" he paused.

"I'm sorry about her attitude." We said together in sync. I don't know how many times he's said that to me.

He handed me my pay as we exchanged smiles.
"Okay, well I should get going, my parents are probably wondering where I am." I shakily said.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Have a good night, Arianna."

"You too, Mr. Gillum."

"It's G!" He yelled as I shut the door behind me.

So yeah, that's my life. I just go to school, do homework, babysit two kids I adore, whose father is hot as fuck, and get verbally attacked by his wife.

SUUUUP. Ok so I thought I would try this out because I looked it up and couldn't find anything like it. + G is daddy as fuck js.
I hope you've enjoyed the first chapter.

Rate // Comment // Like
My update schedule will probs be a little crazy as of now because I am just starting college, so I might update every day for a week, I might only update once a week , I don't really know.

it's botta get real sexual real quick.