Four.

It's been 3 weeks of silence. G hasn't called me at all to babysit. It honestly kinda hurt a little. Of all guys, I can't believe I lost my virginity to my 27 year old, married, alcoholic, boss. And now he isn't talking to me. He used me. And I let him. Well, never again. If he wants to fire me, well I quit. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the final bell of the day ring. I gathered my books and shoved them into my bag, then stood up and walked out of school. I retrieved my iPhone from the front pocket of my bag. I had a text message from mom.

Hey honey, I won't be able to come get you from school today, maybe Ruby can take you home, or you'll have to take the bus. K, love you lots!

Ruby has been my best friend since 4th grade. We've done everything together, we tell each other everything. I just haven't told her about Gerald yet..

I deeply sighed. I hadn't seen Ruby around today but I scanned the parking lot for her car anyway. My face froze when I saw an all too familiar black BMW parked two rows down. I slowly approached it and knocked on the window. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see inside. My stomach twisted when the window was slowly roll down.

"Mr. Gillum?" I tried to not make eye contact with him.

"Just G" He whispered. "Need a ride?"

"Umm.." I looked around for Ruby's car one more time.

"Get in." He sternly said.

"My mom said to not take rides from strangers" I smirked.

"Just fucking get in." He raised his voice.

My smiled faded as I quickly walked to the passenger side and got in, slamming the door behind me.

"Why are you here, Gerald." I looked over at him as he started to back up the car.

He deeply sighed as we left the school parking lot.

"Not going to answer me. Hm. Fine. It's not like you've been doing much talking for 3 weeks anyway. You know, you can just ignore me and then pick-" I stopped ranting when I felt a hand on my thigh.

"Ari can you shut the fuck up and let me think?"

I grabbed his hand and threw it off my leg and looked out the window. Fuck him.

I heard him snicker quietly. I slightly jumped when he returned his hand back on my thigh, more firmly this time. We were stopped at a stop light when we pulled my legs open and moved his hand up higher, past my skirt.

"Do you want this." He whispered deeply as he starting slowly rubbing my cłit.

"Yes." I moaned out.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, daddy." I bit my lip.

The light turned green.

He drove with one hand and ripped my underwear off with the other. He ripped them off so forcefully that it caused me to gasp, which caused him to smirk. He spread my legs further and quickly looked down at me and then back at the road.

"You look delicious, Arianna."

I blushed.

He put his hand back on my cłit and slowly pushed one finger in. I grabbed the seat and moaned softly. He started going faster and faster and then shoved another finger in. I was moaning to the rhythm of him pushing his fingers in and out of me.

"Daddy." I moaned out. "Daddy i'm gonna çum."

And then he stopped.

He grabbed my face and shoved his fingers into my mouth. I slowly started licking and sucking on them.