Three.

"Pizza???!!!" Toby screamed and ran out of the room. "Ashlynn!!!! We're getting pizza!!!!" He yelled down the hallway.

"Is pizza a big deal?" I laughed.

"Yes. pizza is very very serious business." Gerald said seriously.

"Why is that?" I laughed again.

"Diana never lets them have pizza. Ever. So every time she goes to see her parents, we order pizza, and never ever, ever tell mommy." He said while Toby and Ash walked in. "Right guys?" He smiled.

"Right." They said at the same time and nodded their heads.

Gerald went online and ordered the pizza, and they said it should be here in about 45 minutes.

"So why does Diana not want the kids to have pizza?" I asked.

"Pizza will make you fat, and nobody likes fat people. They smell bad." Ashlynn mocked her mom.

"She really said that?" I asked astonished.

"She says stuff like that all the time." Toby cut in.

"That's not fair." I said.

Diana has never disgusted me so much.

Ash asked if I could braid her hair, so I sat down behind her and started to twist her hair. She has such beautiful long brown hair. When I was done Toby asked if I could do the same with his hair.

I chuckled "Your hair isn't long enough, Toby."

Then he got a huge grin on his face. "Is daddy's?"

"What?" I looked up at Gerald.

"Is daddy's hair long enough to braid?"

Technically, yes.

"Umm, I'm not sure daddy wan-"

"BRAID DADDY'S HAIR, BRAID DADDY'S HAIR, BRAID DADDY'S HAIR, BRAID DADDY'S HAIR!" They both chanted.

I stood up and got behind Gerald.

"Arianna, what are you doing." He sternly asked.

"I'm braiding daddy's hair." I laughed.

I pulled out three parts of his slicked back hair.

"Ari, st-" I cut him off.

"It's already happening! No going back!"

I finished braiding his three parts, took out my phone, and took a picture of it.

"Soooo, what do you think?" I showed G the picture while Toby and Ashlynn giggled.

"Oh my god.... I look, great!" Gerald yelled, making Toby and Ashlynn laugh even more.

Then we heard the doorbell.

"Pizza's here!" Toby yelled and jumped up.

"Here." G said while handing the money to Ash, who looked surprised as she grabbed it out of his hand. "I want you to go pay for it." He said with a smile. "And be nice!" He yelled as Ash and Toby were already running down stairs.

He looked at me and grinned. "Pizza isn't the only thing I'll be eating for dinner tonight." And just like that he jumped out of bed and went down stairs to check on the pizza.

Oh my god.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked at myself hard in the mirror. God. Gerald is so attractive. Why am I attracted to someone so much older than me?

I made my way down stairs to see everyone enjoying the pizza.

"Look who decided to join us." Gerald said, staring me cold in the eyes.