Six.

(i honestly suck at describing what people look at so the picture above is what i pictured Diana, Arianna, Ashlynn, and Toby like)

"I thought you weren't going to come today." Ash looked up at me.

"Oh? Why's that?"

"'Cause daddy said that you might not." Toby cut in.

I rolled my eyes. "Well he was wrong. I would never miss a day that I got to see you guys."

They smiled at me.

"Welp guys, mommy and daddy should be home soon so it's off to bed."

They both let out a large groan.

"Oh, come on now, it's already past your bed times."

They drug themselves up the stairs as I followed behind them. I tucked them both into bed and left them with a kiss on the forehead.

I laid down on the couch and started watching The Heathers. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep.

"Wake up." My eyes flew open and I looked into the eyes of the devil its self..

Diana.

I quickly sat up.

"Do you think this is a hotel? You can just lounge around. Do you?! This is a job. A job you're obviously you're not good at. And another thing, w-"

"Diana, sweetheart, go easy on her. The kids were asleep, I don't see a problem with her accidentally drifting off. No harm was done." G said as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She pulled his arms off of her and faced him.

"Why do you ALWAYS stick up for her? Hello? WE'RE married. Jesus, with the way you stand up with her it seems like you guys are fucking."

Fear shot through my body.

"Oh yeah, Diana. I forgot to tell you! When you're off on your trips, Arianna here comes over and we bang. In. Our. Bed. Oh! And, That business trip I took Friday? I actually just took her to a hotel and fucked her all night."

My eyes are bulging out of my face. My heartbeat is going 100 miles per hour.

Diana slapped his arm semi hard.

"Don't ever joke about shit like that. Especially with this frumpy tramp."

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"And that would be my cue to leave."

I quickly walked to the front door and opened it.

"Wait! Arianna!" G said while running up to me.

"What." I said sounding annoyed as I turned around.

"Your pay." He said quietly.

"Thanks." I grabbed the money and quickly walked to my car.

A million thoughts were racing through my mind right now. I start up my car and drive home. As I started to pull into my drive way, my phone began to ring. Of course, it was Gerald.

"What kind of bullshit did you pull back there?!" I spat out at him.

"Woah woah woah woah. Firstly I was like to say thank you for showing up tonight, secondly, I'm sorry about my wife. I honestly don't know what she has against you. Must be a girl thing. Thirdly, I only said those things to her because i know she wouldn't believe it. I'm sorry if I put you in an uncomfortable position or worried you. a i assure you everything is fine." He spoke in a clam tone, less formal than usual.