300 followers

You know what to do.
#FanGirl or #FanBoy!!!!!!!!
I would like to give some people shout outs.
First off thank you gaberivera7 for being my 300th follower!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember 100 followers ago how excited I was. Times that by two and that's how I'm excited I am now.
Another shout out goes to my first ever follower Artemis_Fang and first ever friend on wattpad. go follow all these people by the way >w<.
Another shout out goes to Fire_Ember for being my best and rossomest friend over wattpad.
Two more shout outs go to my best friends IRL BAT_GIRL14 and Oranian_Gaming for being supportive ever since I signed up.
Shout out to my mum KokiJo and my sister MikaylaOBrien8 for being supportive as well. Also thank you mum for letting me sign up to wattpad.
Shout out to all you people out there that are following me!!! I'm not going to write out all your names because that would take twenty million years because there are 300 of you now, but once you have read this chapter go to see the people following me and follow ALL of them.
I love you so much recruits! Sometimes I come home from school and do my homework which makes me feel bored and when I'm bored I feel sad. After I do my homework I get on wattpad and read some of your stories and update my own stories and it makes me happy to read what you guys have written because it's all amazing. I hope you know how amazing you are. If anyone tells you other wise just know it's because they're jealous of how amazing you are! I will never stop writing stories for you to read and I will never stop reading your stories and peace out recruits!