200+ followers

If you follow me, you're Rossome, Jintastic, Adamazing and Aphmazing.
I hope you like my stories and like me for me.
I'm not doing anything TOO big, but I will do something for you.
If you don't want spoilers for Boxrunner 2 then don't read on. If you want a little summary of the start, then read on!

Mia has a vision in which Max is tortured and she was taken up by Herobrine. They don't escape in the vision but they might IRL (story). It's Mia's bday as well. Max then gets a gift of his own like Mia's. Their gifts are linked. Mia has the gift of sight, which one does Max have?

SPOILERS OVER
Thanks for reading this short 200 Kawaii Spiders special. I'm sorry it isn't anything too big like I name all my followers but I think it's quite big.
I thank you all, but two people I would like to point out are:
Artemis_Fang and Fire_Ember
Artemis_Fang for being my first ever follower. She has been here since the start. Go follow her.
Fire_Ember for always looking out for me and answering the questions daily. Go follow her as well!
Thank all of you. You really should be proud.
Give yourself a pat on the back for being such a Rossome Kawaii Spider!
ILY U GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!
Oranian_Gaming and BAT_GIRL14 are mah besties IRL so please show them some support by following them! We would really appreciate it. Thanks!
My mum and sister have been here to support me all the way. Go check them out! KokiJo and MikaylaOBrien8
Thanks again for being awesome take care and peace out!