Crash and Burns

PROLOGUE

How do you begin narrating the story of the twists in your life? For me I would do it like this. I would start from the basics, from the crucial, from the cliché.

I would start from that day when me and my friends engaged ourselves in this so-called RoadRunner Romance Event…

From that day when I found myself exchanging a banters with this sweetmouth pervert for the first seven freaking minutes…

From that day when I found myself face-to-face with a typical arrogant jerk of a rugged boy for the last seven freaking minutes…

From that day when I met and interviewed the Teenage Kings…

From that day when he first held me in his arms and how I could not let go of the warmth…

From that day when he kissed me and how I craved for more…

From that day that I fall and crashed and burned...

From that day when a moment happened that ended up as the beginning of a life-changer…

Isn’t it odd how everything would progress to that day...

… that day when you fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once it’s as if the wind suddenly changed its course taking you along with it.

And so, I would now hand this pen to the scribbler who would tell the chain of events happened in my behalf.

Welcome to my topsy-turvy life.