nineteen

I'm almost positive Harry has changed me. Not in a bad way, of course, but I just think differently now. Whenever I see him I get so nervous, whenever I'm not with him I think of only him, whenever I'm talking with someone the only topic I talk about is him, he just consumes my thoughts every second. As I continue rambling to Phillip, his smile grows.

    "So then he took me to the top of the mountain, and the view was absolutely breathtaking."

    "What; The landscape or him?"

    I raised my eyebrows at Phillip and chuckled.

    "Both."

    Meredith entered the room almost excitedly as I was rambling and chose to sit and listen to my experience in Iceland. She seemed so interested. I was glad they both weren't getting tired of my talking, because I needed to tell somebody about this. It feels good to share something that means a lot to me to other people.

    "Oh," Phillip chuckled. "So your supervisor visited here today..."

    My eyes became the eyes of saucers.

    "What did you do?" I exclaimed.

    "Don't worry. Meredith suggested earlier that we should get one of those CPR dummies to be you. I was here when he came in and told him that you were fast asleep. It was quite funny actually."

    I let out a large breath I didn't realize I was holding. If he realized I wasn't there, I would be fired for sure. We could've been caught so easily. It makes me take a step back and overthink this thing I have with Harry.

    "I am so grateful to have people like you guys in my life. Y-You guys have gone out of your way to make things like this possible. Thank you," my voice cracks. I never get like this.

    "If we didn't care about you, we wouldn't be doing this," Meredith hugs me. Phillip joins in shortly. We probably look so ridiculous right now.

    This whole trip is amazing. It scares me a little though. What's going to happen when we reach New York. I start to think of things, terrible things. Harry and I could make it work, right?

The original Titanic didn't even make it to New York. When they first announced that they were planning on building a Titanic II, everything got pretty crazy. It was all over the news for at least a month, and everybody in our town was gossiping about it. Some people were acting so superstitious about this ship, saying things like history is going to repeat itself and stuff like that. Nobody talks of the original Titanic here though, because of how much of a failure it was.

    I don't think this ship is going to sink. They have done so much to prevent it.

    "So you two kissed huh?"

xx

LONG UPDATE,,

Guys I know this is a really crappy chapter, and overall I'm a crappy person at updating, but I just want to let you all know something.

For the past year or so, I've had a very severe writers block. This chapter was written ages ago, and I apologize for the horrible grammar, my writing has much improved since this book. I'm honestly so overwhelmed and shocked by the positive feedback on this story, because, quite frankly, this was my first story ever.

I thought of the plot for Titanic II and wrote it around 2 years ago and still have almost all the chapters left. I'm going to try to post the rest for those of you who love this book and want to read an ending. I've debating on whether to unpublish this book or not but decided against it- it's not fair for the ones who enjoy this story.

With that, hope you guys enjoy the next chapters, I'll try to edit them as much I can, but I'm just going to go out and say there is no smut scene. I wrote this so long ago and was so inexperienced in writing I didn't even want to write one and attempt because I knew I would just end up deleting it. Sorry guys.

Also, I'm trying to cure my writers block by writing my new story "Iris". I have the first chapter written, but I don't know whether or not to post this. This new story is more relatable than this one, and I love something that I can relate to and something that seems real as you read it. I'm trying as hard as I can to do that with my new book.

Also, also, thank you so much for 20k reads. When I started this book I never really thought about the reads, and they just came so quickly in these past few weeks. I can not thank you enough.

-Maria