eleven

My eyes widen in shock at the horrendous sight in front of me. The beautiful carpet that was so clean the day before was covered in shirts, empty water bottles, pants, snacks, anything you could think of. If I tried to walk across the suite, I would probably trip immediately. The once perfectly polished dresser had all kinds of trash scattered across it, and I was almost positive somebody wrote on the mirror with markers. I trailed my eyes over to the walls and noticed the frames that had been so perfectly placed were crooked. The cleaning cart could barely fit in here.

The employee was standing next to me giving me sympathetic look, as if to say "I'm sorry you have to clean this up". I don't want his pity, I want help. How could a perfectly clean room go to this? I was shocked and frustrated at Harry's actions. If he was angry with me, he could have found a better solution than trashing his room for me to clean. I don't even think I can finish this all alone.

"Looks like you're going to be here awhile. I don't think you need me to look over you," he slipped out of the doorway and shut the door to the room. I'm sure he left because he didn't want to help me clean this dump. My jaw was almost to the floor at this point.

I tried to bite my lip to prevent any rude remarks but failed. I leaned against the closed door and started my mini rant.

"You were just as I thought Harry. I actually believed you changed," I shook my head in disappointment speaking to nobody in particular. I tried to think of where to start cleaning.

"Surprise!"

I opened my eyes in shock. The same curly boy stumbled out of the massive closet. He tripped over one of the unknown items on the floor falling straight on the pile of shirts. I blinked my eyes twice and tried to let the reality of this whole situation sink in. Once we made eye contact, he flashed me a cheeky smile. My heart stopped when I realized what he was doing. I'm not allowed to associate with any guests I am cleaning for, thank gosh the watcher had left before Harry made any move.

"W-What are you d-doing here?" I managed to speak. He stood up and walked towards me, never ending the eye contact between us. I tried to ignore the fact that I was happy to see him. I didn't want to want to be friends with him anymore than I do now. He did not see how wrong this was. If I get caught, all my chances will be up and I could be left in Iceland.

"Well you told me last night that you were here to work. I figured that if I trashed the room, you would have no choice but to stay here longer. With me," he mumbled the last part. He looked down at the trashed floor trying to cover the fact that his cheeks were a crimson red. All of the doubts I had just washed away instantly when that sentence slipped from his lips.

"Harry that's crazy, you should be having fun on the ship. I'll clean this up by myself," I spoke in a small voice.

"But I want to help," he stubbornly said. I sighed and nodded my head.

"I'm sorry about what I said a few minutes ago," I apologized. I really shouldn't assume things about him right away like that. Harry really did change,

X X

"Jocelyn! Look at me!"

I quickly turned and my face was soaking wet. Water dripped down my entire face as I rubbed my eyes in complete shock. Once I finally opened them, I saw Harry grinning while holding one of the spray bottles from the cart. Thankfully he had the one full of water, not chemicals. I let out a small laugh and stared back at him.

He collected the mop from the cart and attempted to clean the floor. It was so obvious that he was struggling. I walked over to him. He probably never had to clean where he came from in England. His hands were balled into fists gripping very tightly on the poor stick. I hesitated until reaching out my own hands to fix his position.

I put his right hand nearer to his left, hoping that it would be a bit easier to mop the floor. His gaze never left mine as I did this. I could feel his shining eyes staring at me the whole time.

"Your hands were in the wrong position," I spoke a little fast. I tried not to make eye contact with him afraid that I will blush even more than I already was. He ran his fingers through his curly hair smiling lightly.

"I was wondering if you like to join me in rock climbing tonight...," He glanced at the clock to check the time. As he did this, I checked too. I widen my eyes in shock as I looked out the window. The sun was making its way down. How could it be so late? Time flew by so fast; I can't believe we spent the entire day cleaning this room.

I fumbled with the right words to respond to his question with. This was hard, deciding whether or not to risk it. Yesterday it was so different, because he wrote a note, giving me time to think about my decision. Right now I had to tell him an answer to his face. The ship was enormous, I'm sure we wouldn't be seen together out of all the sights on board. There was a little voice in my head telling me to say no, listen to Mr. Oliver. The real question was if I would ignore that voice or not.

"I'm so sorry Harry, I can't. You just wouldn't understand," I turned away from the fresh room and twisted the knob. I felt terrible like I did at the movie night, but this time it was even worse.

asjfhdgsdj guys Drag Me Down is my current life song I have to listen to it at least 100 times a day.

Hope you liked the chapter! Harry is so adorable ahhh.

Can we get this to 7 comments and 11 votes before the next update?