Chapter 2

It's been a week since my little "confession" in Johns class and my life couldn't have gotten worse. Between the sleepless nights and strange looks I get when I exit the doors of my home, Johns actually assigned me to speak to a therapist friend of his twice a week. If I don't go I'll fail his class. Isn't that complete shit! I guess it's his way of saying he gives a damn. Can't he just write that in a card or something?

Today is my first day meeting this guy and I'm no where near looking forward to it. If there's one thing I hate most, it's talking about my problems.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I finally arrived to the therapist's office. He must be a big shot because this building is freaking huge. As I walk in I head straight to the receptionist desk.

"Hi, I'm looking f-",

" I'm sorry can't you see I'm doing something," the receptionist rudely said while she rolls her eyes. She goes back to her computer for merely three seconds then turns back towards me with a smug smirk on her face. I give her a death glare before I speak again.

"Look." I look at her name tag. "Jessica, I'm already irritated that I have to be here and your atti-"

"And I should care why?"

Okay now I've had enough. "Cut me off one more time and I'll cut something of yours off!" I'm nearly yelling in her face at this point. Her eyes widen as she sees me losing my temper, good she deserves to be frightened.

"You must be Destiny"

I turn my head to the right and see a man standing there with a faint smile on his face. He's tall, but not too tall maybe 6'1, which is obviously taller than my 5'10 height. He has a head filled with dirty blonde curls, but it no where near neat. It's like bed head. I look down to see he's wearing a normal pair of jeans with a white and blue stripped button up lazily worn. This guy is definitely all casual wear. I look back up to his face and immediately meet his eyes. They're green, but stern as if he doesn't want to let anyone know how he truly feels.

After staring him down for what might have been ten minutes, I finally respond to the man.

"And you are?" He opens his mouth to respond, but he's not quick enough because I speak again after putting the pieces together. " You're Dr. Wilcrum?"

"Call me Aries. Right this way." He turns on his heels and walks through these red double doors, which I'm assuming is where he came from. It's a big room. It looks like an office, but also like a living room. I awkwardly stand there while he takes a seat on a sofa. He looks over at me with an amused grin on his face and his head cocked to the side.

"Are you going to sit Destiny?"

I roll my eyes and sit on the sofa in front of him. I look out the big window behind his desk on my right.

"So you have night terrors?"

"No dip Sherlock" I didn't mean to be rude to him. I'm just stressed with everything going on. I look over to him and he doesn't even seem fazed. In fact he has a small smile on his face. I sigh.

"Tell me about them."

I tell him all about my night terrors and the guy that always shows up and he didn't even bat an eyelash. He must have been told some crazy things working here.

"I guess you can say that."

"Huh?"

"I have been told some crazy things working here." Oh shit I said that out loud.

"Yes and you said that out loud too."

I bite my lip so I didn't say anything I wasn't supposed to and look up at Dr. Wil- I mean Aries.

He looks down and grabs his phone.

"Well it looks like our time is up Destiny."

"What? You didn't even write anything down."

"Was I supposed to?" Aries replied as he cocked his head to the side. Gosh this guy is going to be a pain in my ass. I roll my eyes and get up.

"Well I guess I'll see you at the next appointment." He looks over at me and gives me a small smile.

"Of course Destiny."

As I'm about to walk out the door I turn around and look at him before saying, "Your receptionist is a bitch by the way." Then I walk out, but before the door closes I could of sworn I heard him chuckle.