Chapter 7

Sexual stuff happens in the beginning so if you're not comfortable you can skip..or not it's up to you. You have been warned!

P.S. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Peace. That's what I feel right now in this man's arms. I finally had a full nights sleep in a month without my dreams being haunted. I don't understand. How? Why all of a sudden have they stopped? It's because I'm not home? No, I've fallen asleep plenty of times in other places and still had night terrors. Hell, I fell asleep in Aries' office and I was still subconsciously attacked. Maybe it it's because I'm sleeping next to Aries; in his arms?

I take a break from questioning my reason of sanity and focus on the beautiful man in front of me.

Aries has me snuggled into his side, while he's laying flat down on his back. His arms are wrapped around my clothed stomach and one of my arms are wrapped around his waist. As my head is laying on his bare chest, I take the liberty to feel around a little bit.

I look up to see if he's still asleep and he is. I notice that his hair is the same way it always is, messy, which proves my point that he goes around with bed head. His beautiful plump lips are slightly parted while a silent snore is coming through. I smile at how peaceful looks.

I move my head back a little so it's on his shoulder now and I lightly draw patterns down his chest. His skin is so smooth. I make slow circles around his nipples then lightly trace my finger down his abs to his navel. The sheets are hanging low on his waist so I can see his trail of hair going into his sweatpants. I don't go any lower and withdraw my hand from his body.

"Why did you stop," Aries says with his raspy morning voice that caused shivers to go down my spine.

I look up at him and I meet his breath-taking emerald green eyes. They're so captivating I can't make myself look away. "I thought you were asleep."

He cracks a small smirk before replying, "I was until you decided to grope me."

I gape at his remark and he laughs at my expression. This is the second time I've ever heard him laugh. It's music to my ears.

I decide to play with him a little and pretend to be mad at him. I scoot away from him to the other side of the bed and lay with my back turned to him. He reaches out to grab me back, but I slap his hand away. I feel him scoot closer to me and I just lay still, not looking at him.

He lowers his head to try and get a view of my face, but I turn more towards the comforter so he can't see it. It was really hard not to smile when he started to rock me back and forth to get my attention.

"Baby, I was only kidding. Don't be mad."

I gasp. Did he just call me...baby?

I turn to face him with a shocked look. He looks at me really sad and my shocked face was taken over by a giggle. He looks adorable when his lips are slightly pouted. His eyebrows furrow and he looks at me confused. I grab his face with both my hands and peck his lips.

"I was only playing around. I wasn't really mad at you," I giggle. He looks at me with a cold stern look and for a second I think he's mad at me, my smile drops. "Aries? Are you mad?" I whisper.

He blinks at me for a few moments until he breaks out into a grin. I scoff at his payback and lay back down. "Oh, so Reese's has a sense of humor." I tease.