Chapter 6

Hey guys! So this chapter is long and some stuff does go down, but I really hope you enjoy it ! Please comment and vote if you like it!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Its been three days since Aries' and I's gym adventure, which makes today Friday. Every time I think about it I can't stop the smile that forms on my face. For some reason I can't stop thinking about him. 'Oh gosh what's happening' I think to myself.

I start to mentally beat myself up over my constant thoughts about Aries. I don't even notice that I'm sitting in my car in the direction to his office. "Well, I guess I'm going to see him," I mumble to myself. I park and head my way to his office. I don't even stop by the receptionist bitch, Jessica, anymore. It always gets me irritated and wastes my time.

I walk right in and my breath hitches in my throat with what I see in front of me. Aries, with a girl. A pretty girl. She's wearing a skin tight black and burgundy dress, that goes to her mid thigh with black heels. She has long wavy light brown hair that goes to her elbows with golden brown highlights. She's perfectly tan with clean skin. They're standing by the big window behind his desk. Her arm is resting on his right bicep while she laughs at what ever happened to be funny and he smiles down at her. For some reason anger builds up in me. Who is she? And why is he looking at her like that? And why the hell is she touching what's mine!? 'Wait what?'

They still haven't notice that I'm there and tears start to form in my eyes. Aries always knows when I'm around. Its weird, but for some reason it makes me feel special. The tears that formed in my eyes I fight hard not to let them fall, fall anyway. 'You'll never be good enough Destiny' 'Why did you think he thought you were anything special?' My mind starts to tell me.

Suddenly, they both start to turn around and Aries' eyes go wide when he sees me.

"D-D-Destiny?" I don't say anything. I just blink. I don't trust my voice nor my words.

"Are you okay?," Aries continues to question me when he sees that I'm not responding to him. He starts to take large strides towards me and I back away when he gets close. He stops in his tracks and looks into my eyes. I'm crying and I don't know why. For some reason, him being with her and laughing and smiling makes me want to rip her throat out and curl up into a ball.

I look over Aries' shoulder and see the girl and see she's looking at as with a confused expression. I roll my eyes and begin to turn around and walk away, until a very strong hand grips my forearm and I gasp from the contact. A huge electric shock spreads through my whole body and I gasp loudly. I know he felt it too because I hear him gasp as well. I look up to his face to meet his eyes and it makes me want to run in his arm, but I don't. I hold my ground. I look over his shoulder and see the girl looking over at as. Anger boils back in me while I look at her. I yank my arm away from Aries and run out. I don't want to be there any longer. I run all the way outside until I bang into someone and my ass lands on the floor.

"Humph, shit!, " I say. I look over and see a boy around my age on the floor laughing his ass off. He literally laying on his back, holding his stomach, and laughing. I roll my eyes with a small smile and I just stare at him. I see he's wearing black skinny jeans and a white sheer loose button up, with some of the top buttons undone. He finally sits up with this huge smile on his face and I'm able to see his face. He has bleach blonde, practically white, hair, crystal blue eyes, and porcelain skin. I just sit there blinking at him while he's still chuckling.

"Are you going to help me up or are we going to sit here all day?" I ask him with humor in voice.

"Oh shit! Sorry. I just thought that was too funny." He gives me his hand and pulls me up. I wipe the dirt off my pants and hands.