Chapter 5

School seriously is a drag. If it didn't help me stay awake, I most likely would have low attendance.

I'm sitting in my psychology class and I can't help but not pay attention. My mind is on the last dream I had. The room I was in was so beautiful and the inscriptions on the ceiling were just as beautiful. I've never been in another bedroom before, but that wasn't the only thing that stood out to me. It was what the man told me in the dream. "Please give up Destiny." He's never said my name before; I always thought he didn't know it. However, how he said it may it seem like he was sad? Like he was becoming hopeless.

The ringing of the school bell brings me out of my thoughts and I gather my things to leave.

"Hey, Destiny can you stay for a minute?" Johns asks me. I turn around and head over to his desk.

"Yes?"

"Aries has told me you are doing well in your sessions." I'm a little shocked by that. Not that I'm not being consistent in the sessions, but we've only had two sessions and I've only talked during one. The second one I fell asleep and probably scared Aries with my screaming.

"He was actually asking a lot about you, which is weird because he a 'keep to himself' kind of guy. You know for a therapist.'"

When he said that my eyes went super wide. He asks about me? What does he ask? What does Johns say? Oh gosh I think I'm going to pass out.

I hear Johns chuckle and I look at him with a confused expression. "Relax Destiny. He didn't ask any weird questions. Just stuff about how you were before the night terrors begun and everything. He seems realty interested in your case."

"Really?" Saying I was shocked is an understatement. He doesn't seem that interested when we talk. I mean he barely asks questions. It's mainly me that talks. He just sits there with an amused look on his face.

Johns just shrugs, "I guess you impressed him somehow."

I bite my lip to stop the smile that was about to form on my face. For some reason that makes me happy.

"I- I guess so."

I give Johns a small smile while I head out the door. I have a free period right now so I head over to the library, but I stop in my tracks when my phone rings. It's a number that I didn't know and I normally don't answer those numbers, but something told me to answer. I slide my thumb over the screen to answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Destiny?"

My breath hitches in my throat when I hear the familiar voice in my ears. "Aries?" How the hell did he get my number?

"Um..hey." I hear shuffling in the background.

"Hi."

I hear him chuckle lightly. "Are you busy?"

I want to tell him I'm at school, but something tells me he already knows that. If I tell him that I'm not busy I might have to skip school to do whatever he has planned. For some reason that brings a huge smile to my face. "No I'm not."

"Good! Meet me outside Rodney's." Then the line gets cut. What? He wants to meet outside Rodney's? Why? As I'm questioning Aries' request, I get in my car and head to Rodney's.

-------------

I get out my car when I arrive at Rodney's and I see Aries leaning against his black Dodge Challenger. He's not looking in my direction so I have a chance to check him out. Not like in a way were I'm attracted to him or anything, just to see his appearance. I blush at my thoughts.