Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

It has been a week that Tyler and Valentino are playing their game or whatever they like to call it.

Cassie has grown angrier than she ever was because Val would never leave my side except when I have to go to washroom. [Thank god for that.]

He even changed his chemistry lecture as per my timetable.

Tyler is behaving suspiciously weird; I don’t know what’s wrong with him. He and Tyler are always whispering something to each other which results in smacking each other and blowing the colorful words at each other.

I tried to talk to them but they would always change the subject or at least Tyler would. So I decided to let go.

I was preparing myself to tell the whole truth to Tyler but I couldn’t make up my mind and it’s really frustrating. I tried to talk to papa aka Dr. Williams, he asked me to call him that as he wanted to make our bond stronger, and he told me the same thing that I should open up.

I ran my hand through my hair and placed my head in my palms. It was so depressing. It was 6 in the evening and Tyler was supposed to pick me up. He and Val were gonna hit the final shot or something like that.

“Hey, Come on let’s go.” He yelled from front porch.

I ran inside and kissed mom on her cheek,

“Bye, mum, I’ll be back by 10.” I said and she gave me a small kind smile.

“Tyler, I want you to take care of her and bring her home safe.” She scolded Tyler.

He visibly gulped and nodded his head. I tried my best not to laugh but then couldn’t hide and burst into laughter.

“Let’s go, Ty. Bye mum.” I waved at her and we climbed into his car.

After an hour of ride he brought me out of town where a small diner was situated.

It was our place where we used to hang out. Valentino was already there, when we entered he grinned at us. Ahoh! Something was fishy.

“Hello there?” Val waved and we took our seats.

“So did you find whatever we needed?” Tyler asked and Valentino smiled smugly and brought out a folder.

Tyler took it and I glanced in that. There were few photos and other things. I was shocked to see it was Shawn and Cassie dealing with few drugs. Tyler told me he sweet talked her and brought out all information. She was a major drug addict and they both were in serious business of dealing. I was more than shocked to hear that.

“DO you see that rosary she always carry with her?” Val asked.

“Don’t tell me she hid drugs in that?” Tyler looked super excited and Val smiled evilly.

“Oh fuck, it’s so scandalous and filmy.” He laughed loudly.

“Yeah ‘Cruel Intentions’ Babe.” Val said and they laughed together.

I didn’t find anything in that to laugh so I just stared at them.

“Come on, Munchkin, tomorrow is gonna be fun. I’m gonna make sure they are insulted in front of whole school.” Tyler said clenching his fist.

I was little anxious about this whole thing and seriously saying I didn’t like that Ty and Val were playing bad boys here. I grabbed his clenched fist in my hand and unclenched it giving him a warm smile. He smiled back and nodded.

“So let’s order. I’m hungry as fuck.” Valentino said rubbing his belly and we chuckled at him.

Next day wasn’t really inviting, I was already late for school and when I entered I saw people were gathered in parking lot. When I peeked to find what was going on I saw Tyler and Valentino giving out some pamphlets.

I was surprised about what they were doing. I just ignored them and went to my locker.

There I saw Cassie was fuming with her two minions giving her support about don’t know what. Her eyes fell on me and she glared at me. I saw Shawn joined her; he looked terrified as he was rambling about something.

I took my books out of my locker and someone wrapped his hands around my shoulder. I literally jumped five feet due to fright but it was just Tyler.

His lips were pulled up in sly smirk as he was looking at Cassie and Shawn. Val stood next to me and he winked at me.

Cassie pushed Shawn away and stomped towards us.

“You!” she glared at Tyler, “You set us up, you bastard. I thought you were my boyfriend.”

“Oh really? And what you did to her?” Tyler retorted.

“Oh this bitch deserved that.”

“Oh Sweetie, one more time you insult her and I will reconsider my rule of not hitting girls.” Val snarled by my other side. Tyler’s grip tightened as he pulled me towards him.

“You will pay for this, it’s not over.” She yelled at us.

Well, after that principal called her, police entered, they checked every locker and as predicted both Carmichael siblings were found guilty.

Cassie was standing in front of us as she was handcuffed. Tyler just smirked at her.

“Don’t be so happy, Tyler Evans because your sweet little friend has hidden one more secret for you and trust me it’s not really good. Am I right, Collins?” she smiled evilly at me. my breath hitched in my throat as whole attention turned towards me.

“Just shut up and get lost.” Val said and she showed him middle finger. Before turning, she again looked at me,

“You don’t have too much time so I think you should tell them and enjoy whatever time you have left with.” And with that she turned on her heels and left.