6. (rewritten)

Your P.O.V

I continue punching the dummy, over and over again.

"(Y/N), I think it's dead." I turn around to see Luna's friendly blue eyes staring at me.

She smiles, "Sorry if I scared you. I was just walking to go practice and I see you sweating all over the place."

"No, you didn't scare me. And I know I'm gross and sweating all like a pig." I laugh.

"Actually, pigs don't sweat that much, they're just dirty. Trust me, I grew up with them." She says.

"Really, how?"

"Well I'm from Amity, all we do is farm and tend to the animals. What faction are you from?"

"Let's just say, not from any place you would know of." I respond.

Luna nods, "Really where?"

"Um, where did you get your hair dyed at?" I say, trying to change the subject.

She points at her pink and purple hair. "Oh this? I did it myself."

I take a breath.

"And what about your tattoos?" I say, noticing some of her sleeve tattoos poking out.

She rolls up her shirt sleeves, revealing LOTS of tattoos on her arms. "When I was fourteen, I snuck out of Amity and I went into the tattoo parlor at Dauntless. Let's just say I had the intention of getting one tattoo, but then I went a little crazy." I can already tell she's a daredevil, Dauntless fits her well.

"They're cool." I say.

Suddenly, her eyes light up. "We should get tattoos!" She squeals.

"But you already have a lot of tattoos."

"Those are on my arms, I haven't gotten any on my back, legs, or anywhere else. You should get one, I mean every badass needs one right?"

"You can be a badass without any tattoos. But, I'll come with you." She smiles and drags me downstairs to the tattoo parlor.

•••
(If you read Divergent or watched the movie, you know how the whole tattoo thing works.)

Luna got two tattoos. One on the back of her neck that says MIND/MATTER and one on her ankle that's says the name Caleb...I wonder who that is.

"Well now that I got my tattoos, wanna practice together?" She smiles at me.

"Yeah, I would like that."