8. (rewritten)

Four's POV

It's been a few weeks and I haven't seen (Y/N) that much. In fact, I haven't seen (Y/N) at all today.

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" I ask Kassia.

"You haven't heard?"

"Haven't heard what?"

"Every morning she's always seen leaving Eric's apartment. I don't know if they're a thing though." She explains.

I nod and walk into the training area. I see (Y/N) fighting one of the initiates. She gets him on the ground so effortlessly. The initiate  taps out.

"Very good (Y/N)." Eric says, clapping. I roll my eyes.

"Mind if I take her on?"

"Go right ahead Four." Eric tells me.

"Hi." I don't say anything.

She goes to punch me, but I block it. She tries to kick me in the stomach, but before she can I grab her leg and get her on the floor. I grab her arm and twist it behind her back.

"You should be less aggressive and more logical. Like wait for the opponent to make the first move or you'll become predictable." I tell her.

"There's no point in waiting for them to make the first move because they're waiting on you to make it." She replies. I roll my eyes.

"Well sometimes it's better to wait." She taps out and I let go of her arm.

"We need to talk." I whisper to her. She nods.

"We'll be back." She tells Eric.

We walk up to my apartment. "What do you want?" She asks.

"Seriously? Eric?"

"What about him?

I scoff, " Wow. 'What about him?' Well, you just met him. He's gonna get bored of you because that's what he does, (Y/N)!"

Your POV
"So? Why do you care so much? You just met me too!"

"I care so much because I actually like you!" Four yells at me. I put my hand on his cheek.

Without a word I lean in and give him a quick kiss. I turn to walk away but he grabs my hand. He leans in and kisses me, this time longer.

"Woah,woah,woah,WOAH." We look back to see a tall, darkskin kid with hazel eyes. "So you go from fighting, to loving? That's a little bit strange." He says with a laugh. I bite my lips and try not to laugh.

"Ace, what do you want?" Four asks, obviously agitated.

"Eric sent me in here to make sure everything's okay, but obviously everything is just peachy...perfect if you will." Ace says, before bursting out in laughter.

"Ace, get out."

"Y-yes sir." Ace say in between laughter, before walking out...still laughing.

"Fucking Candors..." Four mumbles under his breath.

"Who's he?" I ask, curious to know more about this "Ace".

"That's Ace Floyd. Kid's amazing at everything, just doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut."

Hmm.

ELLO,

ELLO,

SO MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND ARYSSA MADE THIS GORGEOUS COVER.

ISN'T IT PERFECTION???!

Anyway go spam her with ♡.

CharlotteEmari-
AND
-slytherinqueen

Anyway, byeeeee