12. (rewritten, not really)

Your P.O.V

"I'm bored, you know? Did I ever tell you how bored I get? Well, I'm fucking b-"

"Bored! I get it," I snap at Ace, "Gosh, Eric should have attacked you instead of me."

"Hey! We don't speak of that," Ace starts to laugh.

"What's so funny? Nothing here is funny. So please tell me," I say.

"Growing up, I learned that when you're in a bad situation, it's always best to laugh. It puts everyone in a better mood. You should try it, (y/n)." He said, stopping by the train tracks.

"Dauntless isn't about laughing, it's about being brave. Eric would kill you if he were here."

"You need to forget about Eric and I'm not Dauntless. Neither are you. Why should we be placed in factions and be forced to act a certain way? Why not be yourself?" Ace said to me before turning to see the incoming train.

"That's deep.

"Thanks."

"We should get ready to jump," I said turning to Ace.

Then, I started to actually laugh. Ace looked at me shocked. "Is that a laugh I hear?" He asked, a smile forming on his face.

"Is it?" I started to laugh even harder.

Why? I don't know.

It just felt right. For once I was laughing at something that actually  wasn't funny. It's like all the stress was just lifted off my shoulders.

Soon, the train came and we jumped on it. Our next stop, I don't know. But I kinda like not knowing.

It's thrilling.

----

gUYS I DROPPED THE FUCKING SOAP ON MY TOE NOW IT'S ALL SWOLLEN AND I WANT TO DIE.

THEN I HAVE ZUMBA IN LIKE 20 MINUTES.

I'M SO STRESSED RIGHT NOW.

anyway hope you enjoyed.

:)

oh and shout out to: GallyGotEyeBrowGame for making the dopeeeeee cover.

thanks bud.