13.

Your P.O.V

It's been a week since Ace and I got on that train and left. We've been hanging out with the Factionless and crashing anywhere we can go.

Things between Ace and I quickly got romantic.

Surprising, right?

He's actually a great person and a loving boyfr- actually, I don't know what we are.

We have too many feelings for each other to be just fuck-buddies, but, we're not close enough to have the boyfriend-girlfriend title.

"You okay?" I felt Ace's warm lips on my shoulder. "You've been really quiet, normally you'd be snoring by now."

I turned to face him. "I'm fine. Just thinking, is all." He gives me a quick peck.

Ace arranges the blankets so we both have a equal amount of warmth.

"Ace?"

"Hm?"

"Are we ever gonna see all the Dauntless members again? I want to see Four." I say.

"Why would you want to see him?" Ace asks. I roll my eyes.

"Because he's a really good friend."

"Well, I don't feel comfortable with you being around if we ever see him again."

I sit up in the bed, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I'm just saying."

"So I can't hang out with my friends now?"

"I never said that, I just don't want you around someone that you kissed and probably screwed."

Alright, now I'm mad. Ace can't tell me what to do or who to hang out with. It's MY  life and I do what I want.

"Wow, you're a fuckin' idiot. Goodnight, Ace." I said pulling the covers and turning away from him.

"That's not what I meant (y/n) and you know that."

"Good damn night, Ace."