...possibly scrapping

okay, another part in the book where i don't capitalize.

let me explain where the fuck i've been.

i've been in high school and i've been with my varsity wrestling team (yes, i'm the only girl.)

to be quite frank, i've lost interest in this book. i don't know where i was going with it. the book is sooooooooo god awful to the point where i don't even think i can rescue and revive it at this point.

i've lost interest in the whole divergent series. i have read every single book including the four series. i have watched every single movie and i just don't know where to go anymore with this book.

also, i think you guys also lost some interest in the book as well because of my slow, nonexistent updates and the messy ass storyline i have created.

finally, i'm not into the whole 'your point of view' format. it's just messy and unprofessional now. it also gets tiring writing (y/n) all the time. i prefer names i guess and it allows me to give the character more of a personality.

the fate of this book basically lies within your guys' hands. if you want me to go back and edit the book for the 14th billion time, then i'll see what i can do.

if you still want the whole x rea- no fuck that. HELL NO. i'm not doing the (y/n) thing again. if you want this book to continue either provide names or i'll pick one out myself because i cannot and will not.

anywho, just decide what you want me to do from here on out. 🙂

-mal tarantino