Chapter 13 'Secrets come out- Part 2'

Part 2

"Oh so you know each other already?" Tiarni questioned me, looking back and forth from Adam and I.

"No!" Adam shouted. "I've just heard a lot about Sarah from Liam, and I just guessed it was her." He quickly added. I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart. My own biological father doesn't want to admit that he's my father? After what he told on the phone, how can I forgive him?

"Okay.." Tiarni felt awkward, I could see it. Liam's mum Karen just kept staring at me. And as for Adam, he didn't even look at me.

"Come on Sarah! I'll show you where we're sleeping." She grabbed my arm and tugged me up the stairs. She opened a door that said guest on it, obviously for us.

"Well, wasn't that awkward!" Tiarni jumped on the bed, laughing. I faked a smile but inside that hurt, it really did. And to top it off, he lied to me. He said he was coming here for work. I didn't realise I was crying until Tiarni wrapped an arm around me.

"What's wrong?" She wiped the tears away, but more came rushing out.

"You promise you won't tell anyone?" I questioned, grabbing her hand. She nodded and stuck out her pinky. I gigged and wrapped my little finger around hers.

"I swear." She smiled.

"You do know why I was in the hospital don't you?"

"Sort of, not really. I kept asking people, but they only shrugged in response. It was like they were zombies," She smiled her signature smile. "They really do care for you Sarah," I sighed. They do, and I am grateful for that.

"I hadn't seen my biological father before, well I didn't know I was adopted. He wanted to see me. We met at the park, and he came out and I just couldn't handle it I guess. I fainted, it was too much to take in," She sat there patiently waiting for me to finish. "Adam is my dad. He's my biological dad," her mouth shot open, good thing she wasn't drinking something.

"Liam's step dad?!" She said a little to loudly.

"Sh Tiarni!" I covered her mouth. "Yes, Liam's step dad."

-----------

Harry's P.O.V.

So many things were running in and out of head right now. Lea hated us? No, she couldn't have thy whole time. Could she? How could I be so stupid! I trusted her with so much.

I sat on my phone in Starbucks, waiting for the boys to turn up.

"Haz!" Somebody shrieked. I turned around to find Niall being pushed through the door by the other two boys.

"Guys, you're making a scene." I shot my head down, pretending not to know who they are. After a giggle from a few customers they finally came over and say down beside me.

"Well wasn't that just so hard..." Zayn pulled his ray-bands off his face blushing slightly.

"Those doors are too small to fit three people in at once, couldn't you see that?" I smirked, shaking my head.

"Sorry Mr perfect, we didn't notice." Louis spoke up sipping his coffee. Wait what? How the hell did he order that so fast?

"What the hell Lou?" I spoke, staring at the warm cup of liquid between his hands. He smirked and took another sip.

"I'm just that good." He said putting it back on the table.

"Well I guess we should order ours before we talk." I stood up making the seat behind be screech on the ground, making multiple people around the shop give me disgusted look. Whoops. Zayn and Niall stood up mirroring my actions, lining up behind me.

~*~*~*~

Sarah's P.O.V

"Well what do you expect Tiarni?! You brought this upon yourself, sweetheart!" I laughed, hitting her in the arm. We decided to play truth or dare to waste the rest of the remaining light of the day. She insisted that she started and what better way then giving her a dare that is completely madness. Megan suggested that we feed her the hottest prices of food that we could find in the house, that insisted of chilli, chilli and more chilli! Hey, it's not like she didn't see it coming... She chose dare.

~*~**~

Hey! Sorry it's short, and I haven't posted in a LOOOONG time, but hey I do have friends that live outside of the internet. ;)

No I'm sorry, I'm going to try and be more active ! xx