Chapter 14 'Hot dream'

Chapter 14 (Hot dream)

Niall's P.O.V

The boys and I were now sitting at the table, silently drinking our coffees. All I can think about is Sarah. Her perfect brown eyes, her blonde hair that slides down her shoulders, over her chest. Her perfect shaped, pink, rosy lips that were so soft against mine. Her sweet personality, they way she smiles, her laugh. Everything.

I miss her.

"So?" I heard Zayn snap at Harry. I totally zoned out if the conversation, so just act like you were listening the whole time.

"It was a joke, calm down Zayn." He shifted in his seat.

"Don't say it, ever again." His face was angry.

"I'm going to invite Sarah over tomorrow." I spoke up, breaking the awkwardness between the two boys.

"Really?" Louis answered, staring at me with a smirk. I nodded.

"Kinky." Harry coughed. I laughed at his choice of words.

"Always." I smiled, taking anther sip of the warm liquid.

*****

I decided I would text her.

'Hey Beautiful, do you want to come over tomorrow for the day? ;)'

Two minutes later I got a text back.

'Sure. ;) what time? x'

'10? x'

'Sure, see you then. x' I smiled at her reply, shoving chips into my mouth. I can't wait.

Sarah's P.O.V

Niall and I texted each other through the night, him skipping in some not so innocent comments. Which I laughed about, ignoring the girls pleas to read them. We had decided to watch a movie, ending up with two. The Notebook or The Hunger Games. Through a lot of arguing,we all ended up on our phones, ignoring Katniss running through the woods.

I blushed at Niall's choice of words, skipping in some 'You're beautiful', or 'We'll be alone tomorrow ;)' which I found slightly nervous about. I mean we weren't even dating yet. He's joking right? I mean we couldn't... Could we?

'Goodnight, beautiful. xx' was the last text I received from him before I fell asleep.

*

"I love you." He whispered in my ear, whilst slipping his hand down to grab my butt. I gasped at his sudden affection, but I needed him. My lips jumped into his, opening my mouth to give him more access, his tongue slipping in, exploring. I gripped his hair, slightly tugging, a moan escaped from his lips. His hand skipped under my shirt, creeping up he squeezed one of my breasts, as I moaned into his mouth.

We fell back onto his bed, with him on top. I creeped my hand under his shirt and tugged it over his head and threw it to the ground, leaving his lips for a second I felt cold. He smiled and put his lips on my neck, nipping and sucking the skin. I couldn't help but feel the bulge through his jeans, rubbing against my knee.

"That's how much I want you." He whispered, grabbing a hold of my hand.

------

Hey guys! ;) kinky stuff right there... I wonder what will happen next? With they? Or won't they?

VOTE AND COMMENT

pleaseeeeeee xxx