Chapter 5 'Don't leave me'

Chapter 5 (Don't leave me)

At that point I knew I couldn't run any further, maybe Gorgia didn't mean what she said in a bad way.

"Stupid Gorgia, stupid dad, stupid life!" I muttered to myself, as I kicked a rock on the pathway.

"Hey, hey, hey Sarah... calm down" I heard a voice behind her that sounded familiar.

I turned around to see his beautiful face, his hair perfectly spiked to the side and his sparkly blue ocean like eyes. Niall.

"Hi Niall... What do you want now?" I squeezed my fists together and took a deep breath.

"Why so rude all of a sudden? Can't we have a normal conversation?" He asked quite rudely.

"Now you want to talk to me? After you made me look like a fool in front of the whole class!" I screamed at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't answer you, I don't know why I didn't..." He looked deep into my eyes.

"Well I do! It's because I'm not in the 'cool' group, I sit with other people that aren't cool... That's it isn't it? I would have embarrassed YOU in front of the whole class" I said with a stern voice.

"No, No, I'm not that type of person Sarah, I thought you would have known that by now" He said sternly.

That was it; I knew he wasn't like that. He wasn't like Mandy and Brooke. No way, he was too sweet, but that doesn't give him the right to do what he did.

"Mm... Yes, I know Niall, but do you know what I've been through? And then you go and do that to me? I've been hurt too many times, it's just not funny anymore..." I could feel the tears back up behind my eyes, but I took another deep breath and held them back.

He stood there, staring deep into my soul. He didn't know what I had been through, and then to find me crying running through the streets? What was he meant to think of me?

"Are you okay?" He softly said.

I couldn't tell him, I didn't even know if he was the person that he said he was.

"No Niall, no I'm not. But it has nothing to do with you, so leave it" I lied looking at the ground "I've got to go"

"Where? Isn't your house that way?" Pointing in the other direction.

"No" I lied. Again.

------------------------------------

My feet were sore, my eyes still red, and starving wasn't helping with the situation. No one could do anything as I wouldn't let them. It wasn't there business to do anything. The only person I wanted to see was my mum. But where was she? At home? No. In the hospital? No. Ran away? No. Dead. Dead, that's all she was. Nothing I can do is going to bring her back, nothing. As much as I want to feel her soft hair, smell the scent of her perfume, feel safe in her arms, be a happy family, and pretend there was no one else out there, other than us. That was all taken away from me.

I had no more tears left to cry, all had been dried up, nothing left. As much as I wanted to sit there and think about my mum, how she cooked the perfect meals to cheer me up, I couldn't it was too painful.

Louis P.O.V.

"What do you mean Gorgia?! She just ran out? Why didn't you stop her? Why did you make her more upset than what she was! Why?" I yelled at her, in front of everyone.

"Alright Lou, calm down. It's okay, we can find her..." Harry tried to calm me down.

"Yeah... Okay... I'm sorry Gorgia, but I can't believe it" I spoke to the ground.