Chapter 6 'Everything's OK'

Chapter 6 (Everything's OK)

Niall's P.O.V.

I walked, 'till I finally saw her long blonde hair waving in the cold wind, the stars Shone bright making her face glow. She was so beautiful.

I smiled and helped her sit on the swing next to me.

"So.." I lifted my feet off the ground.

"Thanks for coming babe" She grabbed my hand from the other swing.

"What did you want to tell me Brooke?"

"Okay, this may be a bit weird, and yeah not good for you. Maybe for me" She gave a smirk and let go of my hand.

"Brooke just tell me, I have to be back home in half an hour, so stop bumbling and just spit it out" I spat at her.

"Whatever Niall, Sarah likes you. Okay, there happy? She wants you, but she knows she can't have you, so she just has to deal with the fact that you and I are a couple" She gave an innocent smile.

I stared at the tree not to far from me, I was so shocked, happy and confused. I didn't know what to say, and how did Brook know this?

I sat there for about a good 3 minutes just staring at a tree.

"Niall" She waved her hand in front of my face. "Are you okay? I know this may be hard because some outsider likes you, I mean who wouldn't?" I gave her a confused look while she tilted her head.

"What?"

"Brooke, how did you know this?" I turned my head and looked deep into her brown eyes. So lushes and beautiful.

"She told me?" She squinted her eyes and put her feet flat on the ground. "Does she know you're telling me?" I stood up.

"Maybe" She stood up after me.

"What do you mean 'Maybe'" I put my fingers up in quotation marks. "There is no 'maybe' it's a simple yes or no question Brooke." I crossed my arms and watched her hair cover her face in the wind.

"Niall, what the hell! Stop being such a dick! No she doesn't know, and why should she; she's not that important anyway. Who cares!?" She screened in my face.

I grabbed her face and planted a kiss on her soft, dry, cold lips. They were a perfect fit, nothing could break us apart. I felt her smile and let go.

"Wow, that was powerful" She took a breath.

I gave a sweet, but sarcastic smile that showed off my braces.

"And by the way, I care" I turned around, walked to my car and drove off, leaving her standing by herself.

------------------

Sarah's P.O.V.

That's all I needed to hear, those words that came out of their mouths. I didn't need my dad, I was too blind to see that my REAL family was standing right in front of me.

I was thinking, daydreaming in the car, on the way back to Gorgia's house.

I felt so guilty about what happened when I ran out, why was I such a bitch lately.

And about Niall. What was I thinking? Did he hate me now? Nobody knows. I just wanted him to hold me in his arms and tell me everything is going to be OK. But was that ever going to happen with Brooke in the picture? No, what was I thinking. Niall didn't like me, not like that. We were friends. Well, as far as I know.

"Sarah. I just want you to know that everything we said back there was all true. I would take my life for my friends, I love you all to pieces I don't know what I would do without you guys, or where I would be at this point." Harry put his head down and it looked like he was going to cry. Before I got to say anything he started to talk again. "I've known you since I was 7, now that's a long time, I care for you, you're like my little sister, you know? I can't stand you being hurt, in pain, it kills me to watch you.."