A Plan and a Dress

'What will the theme be? What will it be like?' 'What dress will I wear?' 'What will I do after the wedding?' all those thoughts came into mind until I fell asleep. But when morning came, I got a rude awakening how you ask?? Easy, Jeff woke me up with a shit ton of kisses.. "Jeff, what are you doing?" I asked tiredly looking at him. "just giving you morning kisses, is that too bad?" he stated and I shook my head and gave him a kiss back and I then sit up on the bed and just got up and gathered myself some clothes and started to get cleaned up and walked with Jeff outside and started walking to the lake. As soon as we got there, Jeff and I started to sit by the end and talk about what we could do for the wedding and also how we could go ahead and be met up until whatever was gonna happen ended for me to possibly return to the pasta house.

"(f/n), do you think this will all work?" he asked as what I can tell is some worry still to the whole thing. "yeah, I think it will work.. I mean really, we have had some bullshit in the past but I dont think we have to worry about it splitting us or not seeing each other or anything." I replied back to him smiling to show I was serious of my answer. And by how he seemed it seemed like he calmed down enough to be relaxed, and with that I knew he would be fine.. I gave him a gentle kiss and then we just sat there for a while as just then Jeff ended up climbing onto me and got himself positioned between my legs and hovering over me as we kissed. But the next thing I know is that I feel his hand slide under my shirt and I tensed up a bit from his hands getting under my shirt, "what is it (f/n)?" I was blushing a bit and I notice a certain look in his eyes, but I have a hunch that he was caught in a moment or he was really wanting to go ahead and get to the next step and I smiled as I then kissed Jeff. "just you feeling me like that caught me off guard, thats all. But did I tell you to stop?" I smirked and he chuckled as he slid his hand back under the shirt and started to feel my body. As soon as he bit the side of my neck that was most sensitive I gave a noise.. "ok, im good." Jeff said as he then ended up getting up and I sighed and got up. "I think you were enjoying that too much." he chuckled and I laughed a bit slightly blushing. "is that bad? No? didnt think so." I laughed and held his hand as we went back to the mansion and I then went to the room and grabbed my small purse (only because I only need the money to carry and maybe a few more things but not a lot) and I turned to see Jeff. "where are you going?" he asked and I replied with "oh uh just going to the city to get my dress.. If we want the wedding this week then I need to get the dress.. But dont worry.." I pulled out a small 9 mill handgun from my purse to show him I would be safe. "ok, just be careful and if anything happens just whisper my name then ill be there for you." I smiled and nodded and as I then gave him a kiss and went into the woods and soon ended up in the city.

I then started walking through town to look for a shop that had what I was looking for, and finally after some time I ended up finding a shop that had all sorts of wonderful dresses and I walked in and started to look around for dresses.. But which one should I wear? What would look great to.. Jeff? What would make it great?? I guess ill find out just looking around..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, thanks for sticking around for another chapter update!! and I'm all glad that you all seem to enjoy the story.. have a wonderful day and love you all!!

~Wolfy~