A Possible Pasta

I wake up and look around and first thing I see is jeff walking into the room with just a towel on. "Morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" He says as he lays on the bed with me again but this time closer, but I look away and blush and have my back at him. He chuckles at my reaction and he gets off the bed and I made a mistake of looking. I see jeff looking at himself in the mirror and I think he caught me cause his smile grew bigger and put his hands at the back of his head and flexed his arms and moved his hips around, at this I have my back at him and blushing while he starts to laugh. "I have an idea, you could come live with me. That way no one can find it strange of you living here all alone now." I get confused and just look at him. He gives more of a smirk or smile on his face and let what jeff said sink in. After a bit, I actually considered it and answered with a nod as he then finally chooses to put on clothes. We got everything ready and to be packed for my leave with jeff.

~Time Skip~

We walked through the forest and came aross two trees covered in blood and walked through and next thing I saw was like a abandoned mansion. We walked to the building and I start to hear a growl. I turn to face what it was and next thing I knew was a red husky looking dog with a smile the would be as twisted as the Cheshire Cats smile as the dog got closer and closer to me. "SMILE!!! DOWN BOY!!!" I hear yelling as it comes from jeff and I see Smile sit and look at jeff. "she is not a victim, shes someone I don't want lurking after knowing me." he said as if an easy lie.

We got on our way to the building and we walk and I get took upstairs to the top of the building rooms and jeff has me walk in. "this is your new room (f/n)." jeff says as I look at him, and next thing I know is he closes the door and locks it. Seeing this makes my heart skip possibly what could have been five beats in that short time, and he walks over to me and before I could do anything he wraps his arms around me and kisses me. After what seemed like an hour, jeff goes to my ear and whispers "ever thought of murder? Ever thought of being a new pasta?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heres another chapter! hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~Wolfy~