The Haunting Begins

I opened my eyes and next thing I knew is he wasn't there. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself and got up and looked around the house then remembered my moms death, it saddens me to know I lost my mom that raised and cared for me... Especially after that day. Tears come to my eyes and I wipe them away and gets my things for me to go to school and get on with my day. Although walking to my bus stop I get a feeling of being watched again and I look around to see if it is Jeff, but I see no sign of him. And with that I continue my school day with caution for if I did happen to pass by in at any point in the day.

I got through the whole day and I walked home while looking around, and taking ally ways that is quickest to my house then regular roads. So I get home and I do my own research. No one bothered call the cops and for some reason I didn't want to, I guess I got lazy or just wanted to stay at this house. And I got on my laptop and put up YouTube and started playing Lions by Hollywood Undead as I started to remember what was going on with what had happened with my encounter with the actual jeff the killer, and soon I find myself asleep.

(WARNING: Things are going down ;3)

~Dream~

I was walking in the woods and came across a mansion, then out of no where I feel my arm being tugged and fell then looked at who it was and saw jeff... I just stared and all I could see was him get on his knees next to me and then he placed one of his hands by my head and the other by my side and leans in and.... KISSES ME?! I lay there shocked and and eventually it seems like it urges me to get lost in the kiss then what drives me over the top was he grabs at my left boob. Then he gets on me and grinds his crotch on me then I feel like I'm losing it.. I go to ask why he's doing this but he puts his first finger on my lips and gets to kissing me as he continues. I don't know how to respond but finally i got the chance to be able to speak and the words that come out is 'I love you... Jeff the killer' and as soon as I kiss him, everything goes black.

~End of Dream~

I wake up and look around then find none other then Jeff the Killer laying next to me shirtless. "Finally you wake up beautiful." Jeff says as I feel my face get hot. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled in a questioned manner. He just chuckled and kissed me. "Did you enjoy the dream?" He asked and I turn over and he gets closer and holds onto me and against me as I feel his body heat radiate to me. "It's getting late... Go. To. Sleep.." He says as he kisses my neck and I fall asleep again. I just hope he doesn't keep haunting my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for having all of you wait, just been busy with school. I'll update more soon, hope you enjoyed!!! :3

~Wolfy~