Chapter 1: All Things Normal

*beep beep beep*

Lazily, I get my hand off to my alarm and finally after being annoyed a bit. I finally got the damn thing off and now I'm just getting up and go to the bathroom, it's a good thing I have it in my room. Otherwise, I would just be bored and tired of sharing it with my siblings. As for me, I'm the oldest. I have a younger sister and a younger brother. Jane and Zack. For me, I'm only 17 and halfway thought the school year of my senior year. Jane is only 14 along with Zack. Yes, twins. And they're annoying as hell. I go to the bathroom and get myself ready for school. Only a couple months more till my graduation. Obviously for me, I'm an 'A', 'B' student and I've been called a nerd all my life and I always took it as a compliment. But they never knew what happened in my past.. I put my right hand on my left upper arm and my left hand on my stomach as the memories happened. I then took a deep breath and then walked over to my sisters room and got her up then went to get my brothers room and wake him up for school.

Finally I got to go for school and I have to leave early for school so I headed to get my bag and got out and walked a few blocks away from where I lived. "HEY (F/N)!!" I turned and saw my best friend Sofina. She jumped onto my back and hugged me like she hasn't seen me in years. She's one of those that are peppy when e cited but very mysterious. And she was teaching me about this thing called CreepyPasta. It's actually interesting since I'm into ghosts, and all sorts of paranormal stuff. The one I've seemed to like was Jeff the Killer, Sally, and Smile Dog. I feel sorry for Sally's past to be honest.. Having an uncle that made you do things or to be killed then be killed later because they told on the parents by being honest and now to go off and play 'games' with people she meets. And Jeff, having to know that he murdered his entire family because his sanity first started to leave because of the fight at the bus stop. Smile Dog, I never really looked to much into it but I've always seen Smile Dog and Jeff in pictures like master and pet. Although my favorite is Jeff sitting on a throne with a crown and Smile like a demon looking guard dog. "So, read any new ones or finding any new members to you of the CreepyPasta?" She asked and I nodded. "The rake actually. Heard of Ben Drowned ,sat night and reading about them now. The rake for what I found didn't say much. But Ben Drowned was sad. They all seem to have fucked up pasts." I stated as the bus finally arrived. But I got a feeling I was watched and looked around to see if there was anything but I couldn't see anything, I guess my past cautions got to me again. We got on the bus and finally got to the school shortly after. We talked about CreepyPasta like always and what I learned about. Then was asked to look into the story of Jane the Killer. First time I heard that, I thought it might have been an admirer of Jeff. But I'm gonna see if that's the case.

~time lapse~

Well, finally school let out and my friend was tired and sleepy so I walked home alone today.. After halfway, I got that feeling again and looked around. 'Who the hell is it?' I thought then got back to walking and as soon as I got home I knew I was alone but something stunk of what seemed like... Blood? I go to the kitchen and I see something I really shouldn't have.. But I thought I'd be home, I see my mom laying down on the floor dead and covered in blood of the clothes that she usually wear to work. So that means she's been like this since morning... I hear something and turn and next thing I see is; a pale white face, black hair, white hoodie covered in blood, dress pants, converse shoes, and a kitchen knife. Then I look at the face and see black around the eyes that looked burnt out, and a carved in smile as if from ear to ear. I know this kind of look anywhere... Then finally I get the courage to speak, "J-Jeff... The Killer." And next thing I know is he raises his knife up in his hands and gives what seems like a glare. "Go. To. Sleep" he says as I then close my eyes waiting for the hit but it never comes and next thing I know is he's backed up a bit from where he really was and looks at me surprised. "What? Weren't you going to murder me?" I asked questioned. "Didn't think you'd really seem to welcome death." He states then looks at the window then back at me. "When are Jane and Zack supposed to be back?" He asked and it was my turn to be surprised. "H-how.." I say before he cuts me off "I've been watching you for a week." He states and I look at him. "Along with your friend Sofina, you both have a huge in interest in CreepyPasta." He says and I nod in response. "Oh well.." He raises his arm with the knife and gives me the same look. "Go. To. Sleep." He says and the only thing I know, is he brings his arm down to strike. Is this where I die? Is it really my time? If only I could say goodbye, and I'm sorry to everyone I love and hold dear to me.

So this is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HANGER!!! It's my first CreepyPasta fanfiction. I figured to make this and a friend of mine requested me to make a Laughing Jack x Reader fanfiction. But I hope you guys enjoy it and keep reading. Thanks for reading! And sorry if it seemed short.

<3
~Wolfy~