Chapter 1 - Memories

Flash ……..pain……screams.…..tears…...blood..….death.

Jake got up screaming….....again…..…sweat pouring from his head trickling down his neck and tears running down his cheeks. He had the dream again no not dream…. nightmare. It was the worst nightmare. This time it was very bad. He couldn’t stop crying.

And what made it worse were the whispers outside his door.

“Not again Scott, I can’t take this anymore, this is the third time this week” he heard his aunt Jadie complain.

“What do you want me to do jadie, I can’t just throw him out of the house, please don’t make it any worse for him” replied his uncle Scott with concern I his voice.

“We got our own children to take care of, I can’t manage him also Scott” screamed Jadie

“Please Jadie! Lower your voice! Go back to sleep I’ll take care of this”

“You better Scott”

The voices went dim.

He heard his door knob twist and his uncle came into view. Seeing him Jake sat upright on his bed, he reached for his glasses from the drawer.

“Hey Jake, how you doing?”

“Fine” replied Jake

“Don’t lie Jake, it seems like a very bad one today”

Jake didn’t reply.

 “I’m sorry if you heard your aunt Jadie before, she doesn’t mean it, and it’s just that she is so stressed out with the kids and all……”

Even though sometimes Jadie could be very rude and a little tough to handle, Scott still loved her with all his heart and he knew that she loved him too.

 “Uncle Scott, it’s alright, I understand, it’s my fault anyways”

“No it isn’t Jake…..it never was it never is and it never will be “

Jake took a sip of water from the jug he kept under the nightstand.

“I’m really sorry for everything Jake, I hope life gives you what you deserve and you deserve a lot Jake, a lot more than you know.”

Scott then kissed his nephew goodbye and left him alone in the room.

Life had already screwed up his life to a great extent, what more could it take from him. He had nothing left until Abigail entered her life; well we’ll get to that later.

 Jake kept staring at the retrieving figure of his uncle.

The hole in his heart grew larger day after day and He knew he couldn’t hold the walls up any longer, they came tumbling down, the memories came rushing back and flooded his brain with pain, hurt, and deceit he couldn’t handle anymore and he burst out crying.

Meanwhile…..

Abigail was lying on her bed and singing to the song she was listening to on her iPod, she wasn’t getting any sleep. She just finished her English paper that was due last week. She knew she could convince Mr. Glass to give her and Laila an extra week to complete their assignment.

Smiling at that memory she continued singing.

“What’s so funny?”

Dylan’s voice startled her.

“What are you doing here Dylan?”

“Well, I just came to check on you. Wasn’t getting any sleep and I assumed that you were neither”

Dylan was a loving boyfriend but at times he could be an ass. Once He dumped a guy in the garbage because he thought that the unlucky bastard as termed by Dylan was making a move on Abigail.

“You ain’t that happy to see me abi?” inquired Dylan noticing the shock on Abigail’s face.

“No, I’m happy; it’s just that you startled me. Anyways come here!”

Dylan slumped down on the bed next to Abi.

“I knocked on the door but no one was there” mentioned Dylan

“Well ya, my folks are gone out for the weekend.”

“So, you’re all alone in this big house of yours, with no one to protect you” replied Dylan with a smirk on his lips.

Abigail was not from a very rich royal kinda family but she was rich enough; she got all the necessities required, from her parents. Neither more nor less just the perfect amount necessary for a teenager and that’s what made her parents unique, they didn’t pamper her but raised her.

“It’s not that big a house Dylan and anyways I got you to protect me right” replied Abi with a flirtatious hint in her tone.

She moved closer to him, placed her hands on his thighs and looked up to him. That was enough, it got Dylan all charged up. He grabbed her in a swift manner, placed her on his lap and attacked her lips with all the force he had and she responded.

****************

heylo wattpaders

just folllow these simple steps to gain eternal life (not literally)

1)comment

2)vote

3)follow

yayyyyyyyyy :P