Chapter 8 - Water and Toothpaste

NOT EDITED

Chapter 8

I felt something sticky around my mouth, it smelled like mint. I got the same feeling around my eyebrows as well. I could hear someone giggling beside me. I tried to pry off whatever was on my face with my hands but that just made it seem even worse. Now my whole face and hand seemed sticky and minty.

Now I could hear full to laughter vibrating throughout the room. And I think I precisely knew who that someone was. And that’s when I realized why Nate wanted to buy toothpaste. And that too lots of it. 

I was still tired from yesterday, after the movie we decided to go out for dinner rather than ordering in and let’s just say after dinner we didn’t exactly come back home like good teenagers (Oh hell! does Good even exist in today’s world), we ended up going to the park and that’s when Nate decided that he wanted to go for a swim in the lake. With the ducks. Because he thought the ducks were lonely.

“Wake up my Jakeyyy poo”

“Go away Nate” I tried to mumble from behind the pillow.

“I will shower you with toothpaste if you don’t”

“Nate just go away, I need sleep”

And that’s when cold cold water was flowing from my head down my body. I woke up startled. That ass threw cold water on me while there was still toothpaste on my face. Now my whole body smelled like mint.

“Nate! What the hell!”

He was sprawled on the floor, laughing, whole face red, hands clutching his stomach and the bucket was right next to him, tempting me. I got up, walked towards him, picked up the bucket and dumped rest of the water on his face and that’s when his laughter died and it was my chance to laugh.

“What the hell!”

“How does it feel to be on the receiving end Nate” I tried to speak in between laughter’s.

He tried to stand up from the floor but every time he did, he slipped right back down. I think my whole face must have been red by now. When he finally did manage to stand up, I hugged him, tightly.

“As much as I like this Jake; you need to get off me, now” Nate spoke trying to pry me off him.

“Well, well, now you smell like toothpaste too” and that’s when Nate realized why I actually hugged him. He glared at him in the best way possible. If looks could kill I would totally be ten feet below earth right now.

That’s when I realized Diana was nowhere to be seen.

“Where is Diana?” I asked

“She is still sleeping, why?”

We both looked at each other. “Are you thinking what I am thinking” Nate spoke with a glint of evil in his voice.

I smirked at him and we both tip toed our way to Diana’s room leaving a trail of water behind us. Her room was at the end of the hall. As soon as we reached her room, I noticed her door slightly open. I pushed it open and trying to be as discrete as possible I went around her bed on one side while Nate stood on the other. She seemed sound asleep.

Nate looked at me while I whispered “1…..2…..3…. CANNON BALL!” We both jumped on her and hugged her. Our legs were tangled; my hands over Nate’s.

“WHAT THE HELL!” Diana woke up startled.

She was now dripping in water and toothpaste. She somehow freed her hand from between us and caught the first thing that her hands could get onto. And that was Nate. Because of which I has enough time to jump off the bed.

An angry Diana is like the Hulk and superman all mixed in one.

“Jake! Help me! Godzilla has me!” Nate tried to mumble from between Diana’s hands. That just made Diana’s hold on him even tighter. So I did the one thing I was good at. I ran, I ran ten times the speed with which we entered.

“Sorry Nate! All man for himself” I retorted before sprinting in the opposite direction.

“I WILL KILL YOU….” Was the last thing I heard before I ran out of her room laughing like a maniac. 

****************

Comment

Vote 

Follow

xx