Aphmau Moves In(Chapter Two)

Chapter Two is here! No hate please. Now on with the chapter!😂💘🍃

Zane's POV

It was Saturday morning. There was a moving truck on My Street, so I decided to check it out. I walked over to it. First, I saw a girl with pink hair and pink clothes, with cat ears and tail.
"Hello Zane~Kun! Kawaii~Chan did not know Zane~Kun lived on My Street." She said. I remember her from one of my classes in High School.
"KAWAII~CHAN WHOS HERE!?" A girl called from the front of the truck. I couldn't see her but her voice was very familiar...
"ITS JUST ZANE~KUN KATELYN~SAMA!" Kawaii~Chan told her. So that's Katelyn up front...I remember her. She was friends with Garroth.
"WAIT, ZANE?" Katelyn called back. She sounded surprised. Katelyn came out of the car and walked over to where Kawaii~Chan and I were. She had long blue hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a white and brown shirt and brown shorts. "I remember you, you're Garroth's brother." She said. I hate that people call me Garroth's brother. Then, a short girl with black hair and amber eyes came out of the truck holding a box. Her hair was down, and she looked...LIKE THAT GIRL I BUMPED INTO ONCE! THE ONE I REJECTED! oh no....
"Oh hi again. Haven't seen you in a while." Aphmau said. She look a little upset. She mustve recongnized me..i havent changed that much. I still had my mask and my hair covering my eye. My clothes were the only thing different. I was wearing my usual sweat shirt and black pants. (picture on top)
"Uh...hi." I said weakly. Aphmau could've been my friend, but I wouldn't let her. I regretted it...
"Can we just forget about High School and try and become friends?" Aphmau asked.
"Sure..." I told her. She smiled.
"Good." Aphmau said.
"Do you want me to help?" I asked. I might as well be useful.
"Yes please!" Aphmau answered.
"Okay.."I said back. I was actually pretty nervous, but she wanted to be my friend, after rejecting her in high school, she wanted to be my friend. I picked up a few boxes and helped them move in.

Aphmau's POV

When I first heard Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn screaming about who was there and stuff, I decided to look. I mean, who was this guy? They said the name Zane so I guessed it was someone named Zane. Oh guess who Zane is, the kid from high school who wouldn't tell me his name and totally said no to my friend request. The guy that I avoided for the rest of high school because he seemed like a jerk. So happy he lives on My Street. That was sarcasm by the way. At least this time he said yes to my friend request, and was helping. With his help we carried in all the boxes pretty quickly. Him and Katelyn are strong.
"Aphmau~Senpai are we going to unpack everything?" Kawaii~Chan asked.
"Yes, but where do we start? Kitchen? Living room? Our rooms?" I asked them.
"Kawaii~Chan's room!" Kawaii~Chan said.
"You can work on your room Kawaii~Chan. I'm going to claim my room." Katelyn said and grabbed a few boxes and went to choose a room.
"Okay, so we're starting with rooms." I said. "Mind helping me?" I asked Zane. He grabbed a few boxes labeled Aphmau and carried them into the only empty room.
"Oh my Irene...." I said. The room was really big with a bathroom, a closet, and a big window. "THIS IS AMAZING!" I said, freaking out. Zane laughed quietly. Laughing didn't really seem like his thing..
"How long have you lived here?" I asked him.
"Since I graduated high school." He told me.
"Oh, cool! I stayed in Phoenix Drop for a while. So, your name is Zane?" I asked him. He nodded.
"Garroth mentioned he had a brother named Zane..are you his brother?" When I asked him that he looked a little upset and angry.
"Yea, I am. Of course you'd recognize me by being Garroth's brother, you're all he talked about!" Zane said. He was upset...wait, I WAS ALL GARROTH TALKED ABOUT!?!?
"Sorry.." I told Zane. Great, this just went south. Zane looked a little calm.
"It's fine..sorry..about me getting mad...Garroth and I never really got along..." Zane said. I felt bad for him. Being Garroth's younger brother probably meant everyone expected Zane to be like Garroth. From first sight I could tell that Zane was the exact oposite of his brother.
"Do you have any friends that live here?" I asked him. He's got to have more friends then just me, I mean, we're hardly even friends!
"No."
"Any friends at all?"
"No." Why'd Zane say no to my friend request when he had no friends!? Again, that was 8 years ago, he could've lost all his friends if he had any.
"I've always been alone..." Zane said. I hugged the guy. He's opening up to me and he's actually pretty nice. Zane looked confused, like he didn't know the gesture I was giving him.
"It's a hug." I told him.
"Oh, I've heard of those." He said. I laughed. Zane must've been really lonely.
"Now, you have one friend." I told him. I let go of Zane, ending the hug. I couldn't tell if Zane was smiling or not, because he had on a mask covering his mouth. Why does he even have that thing!? Then his hair covers his right eye. Zane must really want to be invisible.
"T-thank you..Aphmau..."Zane said, nervous.
"You're welcome Zane!"

That is Chapter Two! Sorry this chapter is pretty horrible, i wrote it at 7:13 in the morning and I was not awake, therefore I've was writing this chapter half asleep. I don't know when Chapter Three will be out, but thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment, and follow if you like it so far💕Love you guys💘😊💫💚
—Lauren~Chan☁️🌚