RIP Pinkie Cake(Chapter Eleven)

Forgot to tell you all Happy Holidays! I hope you all had a great year.
Happy 2017*٩(ˊωˋ*)و*
(^^all those notes are from early January. i apologize for not posting! ive had midterms and schools gotten sooo hard. comment how your life is doing right now)

—February 18th—
GUYS IM SOOO SORRY SCHOOLS BEEN SOOOO HECTIC AND IM IN A MUSICAL SO ENJOY THIS SHORT CHAPTER ALso i havent watched aphmau in a suuuper long time due to her sinking travlyn but id still like to complete this book !!
i probably wont update for a while though. hope you guys enjoy!🖤🌿

Zane's POV

My Little Horsies is the most emotional show I have ever watched.
"NO! PINKIE CAKE WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?" I screamed at the TV.
"SHES GOING TO DIE! SHES KILLING HERSELF!" The short girl sitting next to me yelled. Tears were streaming out of my eyes. I ran up to the TV and hugged it.
"PINKIE CAKE! DONT WORRY! IM HERE!" I say to the TV, stroking the top of it.
"GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU FAT LITTLE EMO NUGGET!" Aphmau said. I listened and sat on the floor, still crying.
Finally, the part I dreaded happened.
"NOOOOOOOOO!" I was laying on the floor crying my eyes out. Screams were echoing across the room.
"NUUU! PINKIE CAKE JUST FLUFFING DIED! HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN!?" Aphmau yelled, confused.
"I DONT KNOW! THIS IS A HORRIBLE DAY IN U.S. HISTORY! The day America's favorite pony died..."
"Pinkie Cake is not the best pony! Flarity beats her by...a million gillions!" Aphmau said, having to pause in the middle of her sentence to think of a number.
"THATS NOT EVEN A REAL NUMBER! AND FLARITY ONLY CARES ABOUT HOW SHE LOOKS! HER BEAUTY ON THE INSIDE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO PINKIE CAKES!" I shouted at Aphmau. Aphmau didn't say anything back and it looked like she was having a deep thought about something.
"Zane, have you ever thought that we should act more serious, watch grown up shows instead of kids, and not scream and cry over a ponies fake death because we know it's coming back to life." Aphmau said, and my heart almost broke. I wanted to stay the way I was...I thought we were okay doing this.
"...no, I guess I haven't..." I replied.
"Good, because I never want you to. Stay the way you are, be a kid at heart." Aphmau smiles at me. A wave of relief washed over me. "And we shall forever watch My Little Horsies together!" She says. I smiles, although she can't see it, and nod.
"Forever." I repeat.
We continued to watch My Little Horsies until it was 4:23am the next day. It was one of the vest nights of my life.

Hope you enjoyeddd !! please no hate. i will try and post as soon as i can !!❤️🍃