Bye Bye Aarmau!(Chapter Nine)

Remember, if you like this fanfiction to votteeee! 👏🏼⭐️👍🏼Also,,THANK YOU ALL SO SO SOOOOOO MUCH FOR 1K VIEEWWSSS!!
ILY ALL🌿💧❣️

Aphmau's POV

There he was. Aaron.
I ran up and kissed him for the first time in over a year. Aaron and I were official, before he finally decided to take college 7 years after he graduated from high school!
There was one problem though.....there was no spark.
"AARON! It is SO good to finally see you again." I say, hugging him. This was amazing..at least, it should've been. Aaron laughed.
"Yeah! Has been a while, hasn't it?" Aaron said, making me giggle.
"Yup! How's college? TELL ME EVERYTHING!" I say, very excited. I had one of my best friends back.
"Alright, I will say. But not without another kiss." He replied. I laughed and proceeded to kiss him. It was as short and simple as the first one. No spark. "Now I'll tell you. Can I come inside?"
"Of course!" I responded, laughing. Katelyn left a few minutes back to the guys house. Kawaii~Chan was probably still inside, up in her room. Since I'm busy today, later I'll ask Zane if he wants to play-I mean hang out tomorrow!
Aaron walked inside the medium-sized house and sat down on the couch. He patted his hand on the space next to him, motioning for me to sit there. I did as he wanted and cuddled up next to him. "Tell me!" I begged.
Aaron chuckled and got to his story. "The Phoenix Drop State College is very large, so I doubt the teachers will remember me. But I made some pretty great friends, of course not as good as you." He said, grinning at me. I smiled at him.
"Why, thank you!" I reply, giggling.
He continued. "Their names are Gene, Sasha, and Zenix. They were pretty awesome and they apparently went to our school."
"WAIT, WHAT? THE SHADOW KNIGHTS?" I yell.
"Um...yeah. That's what they call themselves. What's wrong with them?" Aaron asked. I gasped.
"AARON THEY'RE THE PEOPLE THAT USED TO BULLY ME ALL THE TIME IN HIGH SCHOOL! THEY WERE ALSO VERY MEAN TO ZANE!" I explain to him, loudly. Aaron seemed confused when I said Zane. Maybe he didn't know who he was. If he didn't, he never mentioned it.
"Well they've changed. Maybe you should meet them sometime." Aaron told me. I shook my head.
"No way! I don't want High School drama to follow me into my adult life." I say. Aaron shrugged.
"Your choice. I guess I'll skip my stories with them. Anyways, besides the Shadow Knights, I made friends with these two girls named Ivy and Teony. Don't worry, I'm not dating them."
"Good." I said, and then giggled a little. I honestly didn't care if he moved on. He's changed...or maybe Im the one who changed.
"They're both gay." He says. I form an O shape with my mouth.
"Are they dating then?" I ask, suddenly curious. He shook his head.
"Nope," He said, popping the P, "Teony's into some girl from Paris and Ivy's into no one. They're just best friends."
"Makes sense." I say.
"Yup." Aaron responds.
"Uh huh." I reply.
"Yep." He says. It was silent for a little bit. "Aphmau.."
"Yeah?" I ask him. He hesitates for a minute and then speaks.
"I think we should break up and stay best friends." Aaron flat out says. I let out a sigh of relief.
"I completely agree! Sorry I kissed you...heh...." I said, a little awkward. I could feel my face turning a little red. He laughs.
"Same old Aph. I'm glad you agree. I just feel like everything's changed!"
"YES! Let's just stay platonic, like we were in high school." I reply.
"Before we kissed." He added in. I chuckled a little.
"Yeah. Are you still staying or are you leaving?" I ask him. He smiles.
"Sorry Aph, I'm leaving. I've got to meet up with my family tomorrow in Jersey, so I'll text you later. My plane leaves in three hours." He explained. I nodded and hugged him. Aaron hugged me back.
"Bye Aaron." I say.
"Bye Aphmau."

Zane's POV

I've been watching MLH for two hours, waiting for Aphmau to text me back.

Hello. Can you come over?
Sent at 12:08 PM

No response. It's 2:53 now.
"Ugh!" I say outload, talking to myself. "I guess I'll just have to wait for tomorrow. If she has any plans including me.."
I'm not a patient person. I look up at the TV and not even Pinkie Cake can make the time go faster. Eventually, I just fall asleep waiting for Aphmau to text me back.

Heellloooo! I hope you're enjoying the rewriting. If you have any ideas for future chapters, please let me know! I need many ideass.
Have a GREEAAATTT day!🌞🍃